Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Here you go...lol

Odonnell Z01-B 2 in 1 NIB
skerry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:36 PM   #17
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Losi is the best supported, awesome customer service, and it's dialed !!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #18
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i have both buggys now and i have 2 z01t also and i like both the mugen and od but i was tired of everybody at the track with the same thing not knocking any brand i just wanted to be different and i got a great deal on my mbx6 but it was used.so i wanted a new kit so i got the team z01b kit and really like it and the parts are a good price i race club race. we have mugen losi and some xray.and right now im the only one running a od buggy at the track but its all good.you will like both of them. going to be hard to choose between the two of them. i went with the od and have not looked back.hope this helps
dhicks87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:38 PM   #19
Tech Regular

Dhicks, I to like to be different and that is also one of the attractions to the OD buggy. But I won't go to the extreme to be different to where I don't have a chance. You know what I mean? There is a saying that I can't remember right at the moment. Something to spite your face????? Anyway, I also recieved a personal email from Mr OD himself thanking me for my purchase of my buggy and giving me his personal email address. I was shocked to say the least. That speaks volumes all by itself
devilsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:45 PM   #20
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsquid View Post
Dhicks, I to like to be different and that is also one of the attractions to the OD buggy. But I won't go to the extreme to be different to where I don't have a chance. You know what I mean? There is a saying that I can't remember right at the moment. Something to spite your face????? Anyway, I also recieved a personal email from Mr OD himself thanking me for my purchase of my buggy and giving me his personal email address. I was shocked to say the least. That speaks volumes all by itself
yes i know what you mean but i have not got that kind of email and i have the buggy and two truggys .but i do like the od cars
Old 05-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #21
Tech Regular

Dhicks you must have slipped through the cracks cause I know I am not the only one. I will tell you someone else who is very personal and all about the customer and that is Ron with Werks engines. If you haven't tried one of those motors, I have two B5's on the way, I highly recommend that you atleast give them a look. They will be powering my buggy.
devilsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:04 PM   #22
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsquid View Post
Dhicks you must have slipped through the cracks cause I know I am not the only one. I will tell you someone else who is very personal and all about the customer and that is Ron with Werks engines. If you haven't tried one of those motors, I have two B5's on the way, I highly recommend that you atleast give them a look. They will be powering my buggy.
i have a friend thats runs them and loves them great running and good fuel time i have 2 k9 a vspec c6 and a alpha and a ss21 if and when i get a new one i think im going to try a js 21 full mod,but we will see
Old 05-20-2010, 09:19 AM   #23
Tech Fanatic

I know this thread is a question on which car people would suggest between the Mugen and O'donnell team car. Let me just say if you think the Team Car is the way to go wait till you drive the Z01B-SG. This car has new style arms, different weight distribution(more towards the front), and many more new features. I have driven both cars and I can tell you that the Z01B-SG is the way to go.

If you are thinking of getting a new car, be patient cars will ship first part of June. Order yours now on Tower Hobbies or have your Local Hobby Shop get one on order for you. You wont be disappointed.
Barry Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:06 AM   #24
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i think it's funny that most other manufactures associated, xray, oddonnel, put out a new or revised kit every now and then. Meanwhile the mbx6 (not the 5) just chugs along with very minor adjustments.

I do however like the od cars. I almost got one instead ot the mugen. If the internet was not down in the store i went to first i would be driving a z01b. There is several of them at the local tracks. Very few mugens though.

Mugen
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #25
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

just looked at the team website. Looks almost identical to a mbx6 with c-hub suspension.

Should perform very well. looks great.

Mugen
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote