R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Integy Setup Station ?

I was just wondering if any of you have tried the Integy Setup Station ? It seems reasonabley priced.
nitroxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I've asked, because I was wondering too, but no one seemed to give an opinion or no one has used it..
Old 05-17-2010, 09:49 PM   #3
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxr View Post
I was just wondering if any of you have tried the Integy Setup Station ? It seems reasonabley priced.
You know what i was gonna post this the other day But than i had to make a tire order and stuff. Thats probably my next order.
rcdude236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #4
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to sand viper

I actually picked one up from tower hobbies, the thing works great! easy to use, and durable. The only problem is mine never came with any screws to put it together, it was just a standard 2mm button head screws needed so it was no problem. The only other thing is that instead of keeping your stock hubs on you must take them off and use the supplied hubs so it will fit in the mounting hole. But for half the price of a hudy system, it doesn't bother me to take a bit more time to tune lol! THe thing is good for tenth scale as well, you just have to buy the other hub set/ hardware which isn't much i dont think. Hope this helps. Ryan
sand viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Oh the hub thing is no big deal. It might cost you 5 minutes total you know, Wow that sounds great looks liike im getting it now. Thank you
rcdude236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #6
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

works great for buggy and truggy and i use stock hubs. i have two and need to sell on if anyone wans ir 50.00 shoot me a pm

See you at the track.
janderson78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:24 AM   #7
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i got one too works good, but u cant setup ride hieght on it, on my turggy, i measured the hieght form the station to the floor and it sits taller then the tires, maybe there is another part i need to order to measure ride height, bc when u change ride height ur camber changes and it be a pain to take the statioin off all the time u have to adjust the height then go to camber
skidoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #8
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to smracer31

they work good, like skidoos said, you ned to adjust the ride height and droop with your wheels on first, then adjust the camber and toe with the setup system. Also make sure your setting your ride height on a full tank of fuel.
smracer31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #9
Tech Regular

I have one of these, no problems at all with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RC-SetUp-Station...item1c0dd03fa7
Attached Thumbnails
Integy Setup Station ?-d8t-249.jpg  
morkendi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i think i figured out how to adjust ride height on the integy, i will try it tomorow once i out my new tires on and get a battery for my micrometer, if my idea works i will share it, bc i just find it a pain to keep takin off the setup to re check ride height
skidoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #11
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morkendi View Post
I have one of these, no problems at all with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RC-SetUp-Station...item1c0dd03fa7
I checked into those, but I didn't like the price for the buggy plate.. Was close enoug I figured why not get the Hudy? Does the integy station come with both truggy and Buggy plates??

Also the Integy is made from Alum, so I would trust it to last a little longer than the plexi...

I am glad to see some answers to the question for a change..
Old 05-19-2010, 07:34 AM   #12
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I used to have a set of the clear plexi glass setup stations, but it was very hard to see the marking... I would only recommend going it a aluminum or metal one.

The Hudy is excellent and top quality...
www.rcgears.net, www.carcar.ca, www.karz.ca
Akhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #13
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to smracer31

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidoos View Post
i think i figured out how to adjust ride height on the integy, i will try it tomorow once i out my new tires on and get a battery for my micrometer, if my idea works i will share it, bc i just find it a pain to keep takin off the setup to re check ride height
I made an extension for my ride height gauge when i first got it, but i found it to be to be to inaccurate. I took into account the difference in height on the tires, but it changes depending on what tires im using and brand proline and aka have different profiles and i found it easier to adjust the ride height based on the tires im using, then set camber and toe. Its a little more work but i received better results this way.
smracer31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:32 PM   #14
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhor View Post
I used to have a set of the clear plexi glass setup stations, but it was very hard to see the marking... I would only recommend going it a aluminum or metal one.

The Hudy is excellent and top quality...
Ya i was looking at the hudy before the integy, but for half the price you really cant go wrong with the integy, i would reccomend it over the hudy for that reason. and that it actually comes with more then the hudy.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:34 PM   #15
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=(MRC)Scotty!;7425148]I checked into those, but I didn't like the price for the buggy plate.. Was close enoug I figured why not get the Hudy? Does the integy station come with both truggy and Buggy plates??

Also the Integy is made from Alum, so I would trust it to last a little longer than the plexi...

I am glad to see some answers to the question for a change..[/and yes it does come with both plates.