Please help!

Old 05-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Please help!

I'm trying to figure out if Integy has just taken my money or what. I placed an order last week and have had zero response from them. No tracking # or shipping info, no reply to e-mail, no one answers the phone. WTF! Anybody know what is going on down there? Please help.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NOproblem
I'm trying to figure out if Integy has just taken my money or what. I placed an order last week and have had zero response from them. No tracking # or shipping info, no reply to e-mail, no one answers the phone. WTF! Anybody know what is going on down there? Please help.
Man that just plain sucks they should at least send you an email back. I doubt they would just take your $$ they do too much advertising to be a fly by night company. It took me over 3 weeks to get parts from FLM so I would say just email them again or call them and leave a message.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

I never thought I would have any problems but, with no replies to email and no answer and no message machine has me concerned.

Anybody wanna take drive over to Walnut and crack some skulls? I'd do it myself but I'm 8 hours away.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Tech Addict

I just recently placed and order with them also. But along with getting my confirmation of registering with them I also recieved an order confirmation the same day. Then on the day they sent the package they let me know it had left the warehouse. I would suggest to check your account and make sure they have the order listed. If you did an express checkout and did not register then give them a call and check that they recieved your order.

Good luck
Old 05-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

I know some sites have strange checkout procedures. I had the same thing happen with tko and I had to go back to the tko site after doing the paypal and confirm it. I waited a week and then sent an email. It turned out I was the problem. I didn't complete the order process.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

I got a conformation that day that said I would receive a tracking #. That was the last I heard.

Thanks fellas.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Tech Addict

If you paid with a credit card or pay pal then you can always get your money back if they do not ship.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by jammin32j
If you paid with a credit card or pay pal then you can always get your money back if they do not ship.
Not too worried about it as that is exactly what I did. My main concern is getting my parts. I just wish there was some sort of communication on their part.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (88%+)

I vouch for Integy on their part. I have order countless items from them with no problems at all.