R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 04-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default doos

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
just the oppisite here, i ride a f8 and all the skidoos are running out of gas, why you think they made a gas take to strap to the rear of the new revs....lmao, i must have towed 7 or 8 skidoos to the gas station last year...
oh no mike you ride a cat and a losi maybe the doos need a exhaust cooler and longer fuel lines but you know more power is less fuel milage just joking mike nothing wrong with a cat if you dont own one he he
Serpent S11T Losi ten scte Houston Tuned Team Toronero 2084 ss, plus 4 team 9901 ss pipe Hitech servos Proline tires SPONSORS T@T MOTOR SPORTS AND SKIDOO racing TEAM TERRIBLES,And finally my wallet.In Memory of my Boy Brian!
teamlosi906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #17
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
just the oppisite here, i ride a f8 and all the skidoos are running out of gas, why you think they made a gas take to strap to the rear of the new revs....lmao, i must have towed 7 or 8 skidoos to the gas station last year...
its funny, bc i ride older zx chassis, i cant ride a rev chassis, and ur right, and actually its only 5 liters smaller then mine, we did a trip and my buddy on hi rev ran out of gas literally 100 yards from gas station, i was laughin my head off, and funny thing is i was givin it way harder them him, so i would assume i burn the more gas, but hey its all fun and good ridin
skidoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #18
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlosi906 View Post
oh no mike you ride a cat and a losi maybe the doos need a exhaust cooler and longer fuel lines but you know more power is less fuel milage just joking mike nothing wrong with a cat if you dont own one he he
i looked at the rev600 and was just to small for me, im 6'7" and needed the extra room on seat...lol
inferno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:34 PM   #19
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlosi906 View Post
like that one about the cat part, and the losi part i know first hand, when i took my brand new losi t2 for its first few laps and screws were fallin off, like my rear turnbuckle screw fell out and steering was gettin loose, nice to know how much u pay for a race roller, very good quality huh
Old 04-28-2010, 04:36 PM   #20
Tech Regular

i cant ride the rev chassis, on my knees all day, not happening, esp the milage we ride a day, and ur right , ride something u feel comfy on, plain and simple, ur comfort always equals safety
Old 04-28-2010, 04:58 PM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default rev

Quote:
i looked at the rev600 and was just to small for me, im 6'7" and needed the extra room on seat...lol
the f series cats are comfortable rides and there fuel gauges work also
Serpent S11T Losi ten scte Houston Tuned Team Toronero 2084 ss, plus 4 team 9901 ss pipe Hitech servos Proline tires SPONSORS T@T MOTOR SPORTS AND SKIDOO racing TEAM TERRIBLES,And finally my wallet.In Memory of my Boy Brian!
teamlosi906 is offline   Reply With Quote