R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (http://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Even Drake gets hit by the SOB Thieves (http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/392895-even-drake-gets-hit-sob-thieves.html)

shady3031 04-26-2010 01:51 PM

Even Drake gets hit by the SOB Thieves

Looks like Adams truggy and another guys radio was stolen this past weekend at a race.
I hate a thief, anyway everybody be on the lookout for it, maybe a little vigilante justice.

http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news...p?storyid=8074

Quad Racer 34 04-26-2010 01:54 PM

people are so idiotic these days...

UltegraSTI 04-26-2010 01:55 PM

classless indeed.

R

"Smiley" 04-26-2010 01:55 PM

That really sucks. Stupid A$$ Theives!!!!!!!!

JAMMINKRAZY 04-26-2010 01:56 PM

I saw that too. People are sad. I'm sure there are some things on that truggy that losi doesn't want the general public to see too. Hope they catch the losers.:flaming::flaming::mad:

8ight-racer 04-26-2010 02:02 PM

How ironic that his car got stolen at Rev. :rolleyes:

KThatcher 04-26-2010 02:04 PM

Sucks. I was there and everyone was hiding all there stuff under the tables. The poor kid ptting next to me had his buggy stolen the week before..

pyromania 04-26-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KThatcher (Post 7322898)
Sucks. I was there and everyone was hiding all there stuff under the tables. The poor kid ptting next to me had his buggy stolen the week before..

Yup, it was my buggy that got stolen. It's really starting to get out of control, not only at rev but everywhere else. People here in socal just need to keep an eye out. It's sad that you cannot leave your stuff behind to go watch the races.

What I cannot believe is that who ever took the truggy actually had the nads to go into drakes trailer. That's a total violation of privacy.

Madbrad 04-26-2010 02:18 PM

Now not only do you need to bring a friend to help you pit, you need another to watch your stuff ! :flaming::flaming:

Crazy!!

blktransam 04-26-2010 02:20 PM

on the bright side now we might now what makes his engines so fast and great runtime

JOKING!!! I hate thieves and hope they get their stuff back.

DANE_TRAIN 04-26-2010 02:21 PM

Who steels a Losi? Haha

I hope they catch who ever did it and post pictures of them at all the tracks in the area.

KThatcher 04-26-2010 02:21 PM

Hey Andy, Thanks for watching my stuff!

Ronda Drake 04-26-2010 02:23 PM

Drakes's Truggy Stolen!

This past weekend at round 3 of the Losi Winter Series hosted by Revelation Raceway.

Missing Equipment:
At the event Adam Drake’s Losi 8ight T 2.0 and Darren Rogers Spektrum DX3R were STOLEN from Adam’s trailer. Please be on the lookout for Adam and Darren’s equipment. Details of which can be found below;

Adam’s Truck:
• Personal Transponder was located in the battery box. PT # 4928922
• Nova Rossi Plus 4 engine. The engine was a team engine which has a plugged backplate. The engine serial number is RX2609.
• Nova Rossi pipe. The pipe was a test Nova Rossi 2084 Super Strong. It didn’t have the EFRA 2084 number on the pipe. It had the Nova Rossi logo and a number 2 on the pipe.
• The quick change engine mount was milled on the top to lower the engine 1mm.
• Hitec 7955 servos.
• Spektrum 3520 receiver.
• Losi Lipo receiver battery.
• The truck didn’t have a body, but the wing wrap from Upgrade with Adam’s design and the number plates said Drake.

Darren’s Spektrum DX3R:
• The Radio was wrapped with Darren’s design which is bright red, florescent yellow, white and grey.

rc_racer1 04-26-2010 02:24 PM

What happened to the days where we raced with our friends, and by that any body pitting beside behind or in front of us was considered a friend. had fun together, looked out for each other. happily lent a hand, a part, or even turn marshalled cause they were in jam doing a repair. All of us in the hobby are responcible for the hobby, I apologise for preaching to the choir. but it's up to us to stop the thieves. we spend nearly all day at the track and in the pits. lets get to know our neighbors so we know when the wrong people are leaving with our stuff. it's very sad to hear this is where we are. my condolences to all those that have had there stuff stolen.

M Chambers 04-26-2010 02:25 PM

That is really surprising to me that they would go into a trailer and take his truggy. I guess I wouldn't have been as surprised if someone just swiped it off a table out in the open but going in to the trailer and taking it... WOW :mad: