R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #76
Tech Master
 
sickboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 1,974
Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default

.
__________________
Tamiya America www.tamiyausa.com
Team TRF www.teamtrf.com
Pro-Line www.prolineracing.com
818Designs.net - TKO
sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:02 PM   #77
Tech Elite
 
-R2-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 2,268
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickboy View Post
No way that thief can ever race that stuff. It it probaly get sold to some poor soul who will try to race it. Then it will all hit the fan when Drakes transponder number shows up or somebody spots that motor/pipe.
Over the years, I have had a Mugen starter box and a Novarossi P5 stolen at Rev.
Oh yea, DJ is my homeboy, he looks just like pic number 3.
Ur funny but I thought I looked better than that, now I need to plug what I look and sound like go to Ustream.com and to Ofnalive. #3 I don't even have loocs (or in english term glasses)that look like that.
__________________
SOAR SEIKI 998,Truggy, Buggy and Electric
Flashpoint Fuel/Savox/
-R2- PAINTS/PRO-LINE RACING/AIRTRONICS
-R2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #78
Tech Master
 
pyromania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Hills, CA
Posts: 1,283
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2- View Post
The kid that got his stuff stolen from before, I feel for you from what I heard it wasn't no RTR but a pro, someones hard earned money was put into that plus the work, even if mom and dad paid for it.
Thanks DJ,

What angered me the most was that they stole from a table where my family was pitting. My little brother is 13yrs old. I've wondered if the person who took the buggy thought for a second, "Hey, maybe I'm jacking this car from a little kid". I just guess that thieves do not have any remorse.

My dad and mom work their asses off to buy us the equipment we need to race. I try to pitch in, but it's hard since I'm a full time student. My pops buys my little brother and I all of our stuff to keep us off the street and out of trouble. RC has brought our family closer than ever and it disgusts me that someone would try to ruin that.

As for my stuff, I'm sure it will never be found as I didn't really have much to distinguish it from other cars. Drakes car on the other hand will never be raced or even show up at a hobby shop and without being noticed. I hope that who ever is doing this stuff is found. That MF will receive the boot party of his life.
__________________
Jesse Carrillo
Team Driver For:
TLR | Horizon Hobby | Nitrotane | Spektrum | HandleITHobbies | 818 Designs
pyromania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #79
Tech Elite
 
-R2-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 2,268
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromania View Post
Thanks DJ,

What angered me the most was that they stole from a table where my family was pitting. My little brother is 13yrs old. I've wondered if the person who took the buggy thought for a second, "Hey, maybe I'm jacking this car from a little kid". I just guess that thieves do not have any remorse.

My dad and mom work their asses off to buy us the equipment we need to race. I try to pitch in, but it's hard since I'm a full time student. My pops buys my little brother and I all of our stuff to keep us off the street and out of trouble. RC has brought our family closer than ever and it disgusts me that someone would try to ruin that.

As for my stuff, I'm sure it will never be found as I didn't really have much to distinguish it from other cars. Drakes car on the other hand will never be raced or even show up at a hobby shop and without being noticed. I hope that who ever is doing this stuff is found. That MF will receive the boot party of his life.

Well one day I'm going to have to shake your hand and meet you in person and If you need to share some pit space with me that way we can use the buddy system then i'm all for it, plus if you need a pit man I do my part in helping out another driver.
__________________
SOAR SEIKI 998,Truggy, Buggy and Electric
Flashpoint Fuel/Savox/
-R2- PAINTS/PRO-LINE RACING/AIRTRONICS

Last edited by -R2-; 04-27-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: corrected the word helping
-R2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #80
Tech Master
 
sickboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 1,974
Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default

if you ever race nitro again
__________________
Tamiya America www.tamiyausa.com
Team TRF www.teamtrf.com
Pro-Line www.prolineracing.com
818Designs.net - TKO
sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #81
Tech Elite
 
-R2-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 2,268
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickboy View Post
if you ever race nitro again
Hey they allow silent drive at the track, but it may be sooner than you think, new rebuilt H9 ready to go. I better run it or it may get stolen.
__________________
SOAR SEIKI 998,Truggy, Buggy and Electric
Flashpoint Fuel/Savox/
-R2- PAINTS/PRO-LINE RACING/AIRTRONICS
-R2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #82
Tech Master
 
pyromania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Hills, CA
Posts: 1,283
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2- View Post
Well one day I'm going to have to shake your hand and meet you in person and If you need to share some pit space with me that way we can use the buddy system then i'm all for it, plus if you need a pit man I do my part in helping out another driver.
It would be a total pleasure to meet you DJ.

We can defiantly help each other out bud.
__________________
Jesse Carrillo
Team Driver For:
TLR | Horizon Hobby | Nitrotane | Spektrum | HandleITHobbies | 818 Designs
pyromania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #83
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Some where
Posts: 3,015
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2- View Post
Hey they allow silent drive at the track, but it may be sooner than you think, new rebuilt H9 ready to go. I better run it or it may get stolen.
yea dj where the hell you been? I see you like once every 6 months now lol forget that darn Hobao SCT at least bring out the electric buggy
__________________
T5M 7.5
22 3.0 7.5
SickWitiTRacing(Jayson)
NitroLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #84
Tech Master
 
sickboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 1,974
Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroLuver View Post
yea dj where the hell you been? I see you like once every 6 months now lol forget that darn Hobao SCT at least bring out the electric buggy
you just need to race SOMETHING. i see dj at the track a lot more than i see you.
__________________
Tamiya America www.tamiyausa.com
Team TRF www.teamtrf.com
Pro-Line www.prolineracing.com
818Designs.net - TKO
sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:11 PM   #85
Tech Apprentice
 
nitro crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 86
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

sorry to hear about this, that sucks. like i always said a good theif is a dead theif, smith@wesson always take care of them.. a few tracks around here have had glow igniters and such walk off, i personally have walked up on someone going into my pit stall and then they took off. glad i didn't catch them taking, or they would have got clocked.... sucks to have people like this running around....
nitro crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #86
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Some where
Posts: 3,015
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickboy View Post
you just need to race SOMETHING. i see dj at the track a lot more than i see you.
haha burn....soon my friend soon I will be out there doing my usual flip bobble pop
__________________
T5M 7.5
22 3.0 7.5
SickWitiTRacing(Jayson)
NitroLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #87
Tech Master
 
GoJohnnyGo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,130
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
my wife doesnt even like me racing let alone go to the track with me

its really getting tough now that it has became a hobby/business
My wife loves watching the stuff....she like a pitbull...
__________________
>JOHNNY<
O'Donnell Racing
AKA Tires
Z-RACING *Upgrade RC* KAL-GARD* BOCA Bearing*
GoJohnnyGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:18 AM   #88
Tech Master
 
KThatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 1000 Oaks, Ca.
Posts: 1,845
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2- View Post
Well one day I'm going to have to shake your hand and meet you in person and If you need to share some pit space with me that way we can use the buddy system then i'm all for it, plus if you need a pit man I do my part in helping out another driver.
Ya their family is way cool they watched my stuff for me when I was racing and they even fed me!!! Thanks for the Pizza and wings!!!!
__________________
- Picco - Triton RC - 818 Designs - Team-CRP - RCRenew.com -
Pro Motion T-shirts -
KThatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #89
Tech Adept
 
JarheadRCGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan
Posts: 248
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to JarheadRCGuy Send a message via Yahoo to JarheadRCGuy
Default

It is a total shame that this kind of stuff happens in our community (R/C as a whole). Thank God that VA is an open carry state. Personally I carry my Springfield XD40 with me all the time, and even though I have my concealed permit, I still carry open. I feel that it is quite the deterrant for someone thinking about pilfering my stuff.
__________________
Tango Down Grafix | Tweeked Monkey Racing | Team Terribles

What? You're upset that the track is blown out? Guess what? It's called OFFROAD FOR A REASON!
JarheadRCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #90
Tech Fanatic
 
1bigshane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: $$$ las vegas N,V $$$
Posts: 865
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

here in las vegas we cut off fingers!!!
__________________
www.rcracechat.net radio show Host
** Pro-Line Racing ** MIP ** TEKIN **
R/C CAR Track Builder
SIK LIDZ Rc Painting
P.I.P Parachute Industry Products.
1bigshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:06 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net