Wiki Posts
Search

What would you do !

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by plus2ss
Best answer so far! lol, seriously though, if the other racers are aware that the points are screwed then everyone should speak up and try to get a recount. If not, then take your buisness elsewhere.

Man the racers are aware and most of them don't seem to care. It's a damm shame. Thwy have used psych bs to the effect of "you guys aren't gaining any popularity by contuning this" "can't we just come out and race and have a good time and let it go". I don't get it. Many points are off Nd there has been zero effort to correct it. The most recent race 4 guys even got left off of the points sheet. I think someone just hit the bong one too many times. But idk. It's sad they can't seem to get their $h!t together. But they don't even want to try.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Jammin57
How many drivers made all the races???
Just because you averaged 3rd in the B mains doesn't mean you are gonna be 3rd overall in points unless you are about the only one to make all the races and gained more points than other drivers because they didn't make all the races

doogie finished in the a main most the time,

it just so happened the one or few times he landed in the b main it was the finals, and it was a pretty stacked b main, (all the guys that have been TQ and winning the top 4 spots) were all scattered in the b main..

the top 3 guys were really close in points then 4-12 we were all seperated by a total of 10 points,
me and norby came down to the finals for who was going to take 4th because we knew the top 3 were on lock if they finished the main respectively.

turns out 4th place gained 20-something points in a double points race to take 3rd. when he finished second in the A main. and doogie finished 3rd in the b main.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:22 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Frank L
Man the racers are aware and most of them don't seem to care. It's a damm shame. Thwy have used psych bs to the effect of "you guys aren't gaining any popularity by contuning this" "can't we just come out and race and have a good time and let it go". I don't get it. Many points are off Nd there has been zero effort to correct it. The most recent race 4 guys even got left off of the points sheet. I think someone just hit the bong one too many times. But idk. It's sad they can't seem to get their $h!t together. But they don't even want to try.
true that frank!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by rc racer 103
Delta rc raceway in Antioch Ca.
That suck s they wont fix the points. I go to this track every couple of weeks but always practice and never have actually raced. Id say go to another track but assuming you live near me(Pinole) there aren't really any tracks except Delta until you drive an hour to get to sacramento. I'd chalk it up as a loss and hope all goes well the next race series. If he screws it up again take your proof from the first and next series and let the sponsors know. This is of course assuming you are correct. I dont know how they usually do the points so i cant confirm on my own. Most of the people hanging out there are very friendly and willing to help me when I am there so I cant speak to ever having and issue at the track or with the owner.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

How many drivers made all the races???
Just because you averaged 3rd in the B mains doesn't mean you are gonna be 3rd overall in points unless you are about the only one to make all the races and gained more points than other drivers because they didn't make all the races
I was only in the B main the last race . I had 473 pts going into the finals that was a double pts race I took 3rd in the B for what I thought would b 89pts 10 car A with 2 bump ups from the B ! 100 pts for win 98 for 2nd 97 for 3rd and so on ,, since the first 2 bump means 3rd in the b main = 11th place pts ,10th gets 90pts 11th =89pts... 473 +178=651 the guy who got 3rd had 452 going into the final ,he drove a great race for a 2nd in the A main so 98x2=196+452 = 648 ... so in rd 1 and 6 3rd in the B main got 90pts rd 2,3,4,5 3rd in the B got 89pts rd 7 3rd in the B main got 87pts !! 7 race series with one throw out hope this helps
Old 04-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Smokinu how is he finishing in the A when his first post said he finished 3rd in the b every race???????? I'm trying to figure out how he finished 3rd in the b mains every race but he's saying he's 3rd overall in points???
Old 04-26-2010, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Timbulb
I'd start flipping over tables and drop a log in the middle of the sweeper.
lmbao
Old 04-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

lmbao
Old 04-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Tech Lord

Do you want to make a trip to NorCal??? I think we need a table flipper around here.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Tech Initiate

to all you guys setting on the fence on this
this is not the first time this has happened
it's just the first time that some one has said
some thing. and for you guys that hang with
Kraig on this just look at the first round of the
nor-cal that was not even right. we all love to
race but hay. and then to just 86 him from the
points standings that was just wrong dude it will
happen to you soon or later
Old 04-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

best post herre was take your time and money somewhere else ...adn duecing in the sweeper of course
Old 04-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Tech Champion

Smokinu how is he finishing in the A when his first post said he finished 3rd in the b every race???????? I'm trying to figure out how he finished 3rd in the b mains every race but he's saying he's 3rd overall in points???
your reading to far into it and wrong...

Hell after he made it public they decided to take him off the points standings

If you raced in a 7 race series and earned 3rd pl overall and was denied. but the points were added wrong from the first race.
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW HE FINISHED.
rd 1 and rd 6 3rd in the b main got 90 pts rd 2,3,4,5 3rd in the B got 89 pt and rd 7 3rd in the B got 87 pts and you emailed the track owner with private messages for two weeks, and he blew you off and wouldnt fix the points even though he knew they were wrong , so you went on a open forum and stated the issue, then after 3 1/2 weeks he post the final points and deletes your name off the list !!
Old 04-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

If you raced in a 7 race series and earned 3rd pl overall and was denied. but the points were added wrong from the first race. rd 1 and rd 6 3rd in the b main got 90 pts rd 2,3,4,5 3rd in the B got 89 pt and rd 7 3rd in the B got 87 pts and you emailed the track owner with private messages for two weeks, and he blew you off and wouldnt fix the points even though he knew they were wrong , so you went on a open forum and stated the issue, then after 3 1/2 weeks he post the final points and deletes your name off the list !!
This is his original post he'd saying that he finished 3rd in the B main every race so how does that make him 3rd overall in points????
Old 04-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

This is his original post he'd saying that he finished 3rd in the B main every race so how does that make him 3rd overall in points????
Jammin I never said that I was 3rd in the b for all the rd's just in the 7th rd I just pointed out the way the point were tallyed, I explain it in a post earlyer , sorry for the confusion
Old 04-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Tech Lord

Here is a cut and paste on what the local guys have put foward about this. I have left the names out but it seems strange to me.

"Here is the deal about what you guys are doing though. Everybody that reads this thread already got the message that there is a problem with the points. Hopefully XXXXX and other race organizers will pay more attention and get them right in the future. By boycotting races all you guys are doing is hurting yourself. None of us are doing this for the organizers, we are doing it for comradely and fun of racing. If you boycott a local series where everybody races all you gonna do is go to the in-between races where only handful of people show up and where is the fun in that. Not to mention you might as well park your car during winter as Delta is the only indoor track.
By constantly bashing XXXXX on this forum you guys are alienating the rest of us from here. I know all about getting upset, i'm switching to a different truggy just because some pro acted like an ass during SilverState. But besides money my decision is not effecting "me" having fun racing with you guys.
Like i said earlier the point is well taken, whoever reads this stuff or cares is well aware of the points problem. Your personal beef with XXXXX is well documented, but I can go back 5 pages on this thread and nothing new has been said. If this is so important to you guys, start a new thread “problems with points” or something or better yet exchange phone numbers and you guys can text each other until your free minutes run out.
Please let this go and lets have fun."

What I want to know is this guy for real. It dosent matter if the points are correct just come on out and race???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.