R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 04-26-2010, 05:49 AM   #31
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (MRC)Scotty! View Post
while there may only be 15 truggies there are also 15 Expert Buggies and 10 Sportsman buggies add in 10 MTs and the feild is even.. But Like some one else said most track get designed with the idea of closing off a certain section of track to shorten the course.. Pun intended.. The section shut off is typically where the larger jumps, and more technical sections are.
glad MT is still alive in ur area....they get NO play round here. ive been to the dirt track a few times this season and i will say attendance is MUCH higher then it has been the past few yrs. idk if it was due to the "recession" or what.

that was me that said early on the tracks had certain sections blocked off to run the SC.

if the tracks go back to their old layouts i wouldnt mind goin back to the dirt.
Jusleanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:53 AM   #32
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
the track i go during the weekend, have 2 classes of sportsman truggy and pro truggy and buggies and, the short corse class is the smallest.

na i think truggys and buggys will, be around at tracks for a long time not everybody likes sc trucks. i have a slash and, i know they handle like crap lol.
good. so they havent changed their layout then right?

i hate watchin those things race.....they look like cows jumping over the moon maybe a SC fanboy will hit this thread and shed some light on the topic
Old 04-26-2010, 06:00 AM   #33
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsvtechonda View Post
I JUST WANNA VENT ALITTLE ABOUT THIS I HATE SLASHERS ALL THE LOCAL TRACKS ARE CHANGIN BECAUSE OF THEM TRACKS ARE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE ON ROAD TRACKS NOW. WITH ONE JUMP
was the layout different before? thats a sad excuse for a track IMO
Old 04-26-2010, 07:43 AM   #34
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I guess om lucky here, we have a 1/10 scale and 1/8 track. The SC race on the 1/10 and the track is normaly built for the buggies. So the SC have to roll some of the jump and single other.

If your not happy with the track lay out, why not go help out when they do the next rebuild. Then you can have some input and make some suggestions.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #35
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbrad View Post
I guess om lucky here, we have a 1/10 scale and 1/8 track. The SC race on the 1/10 and the track is normaly built for the buggies. So the SC have to roll some of the jump and single other.

If your not happy with the track lay out, why not go help out when they do the next rebuild. Then you can have some input and make some suggestions.
This is the best suggestion and solution. You can't complain without a shovel or rake in your hand.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #36
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

best thing about so cal we've got several tracks to race on in cali so we can do 1/8th and do indoor sct racing. I admit it does suck to only have one track and have it be geared towards one class...I don't know why the sct's can handle descent sized jumps
NitroLuver is offline   Reply With Quote