Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
RC Pro Series Finals? >

RC Pro Series Finals?

RC Pro Series Finals?

Old 04-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default RC Pro Series Finals?

I had a question on how they invite you to go. I know if you get first, second, or third at a RCPS event, you are invited to the Finals(if im not mistaken) And by all means correct me if im wrong. Also, I've heard you have to go to at least 2 events to go? I guess my main question is how do you get invited to the finals in November?

Thanks, Garrett
Old 04-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by slayyer
I had a question on how they invite you to go. I know if you get first, second, or third at a RCPS event, you are invited to the Finals(if im not mistaken) And by all means correct me if im wrong. Also, I've heard you have to go to at least 2 events to go? I guess my main question is how do you get invited to the finals in November?

Thanks, Garrett
Initial invitation is to anyone that finishes in the top 12 in your class in your division. After their entry deadline passes and we haven't reached our limit it's open to anyone who has competed in atleast one division event this year until the limit is met.

Oops misquoted myself.

Last edited by RC Pro 1; 04-13-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RC Pro 1
Initial invitation is to anyone that finishes in the top 10 in your class in your division. After their entry deadline passes and we haven't reached our limit it's open to anyone who has competed in atleast one division event this year until the limit is met.
Thank you! oh alright, where would i be able to register? I didn't see it in rcsignup. I haven't yet raced in one since there's not very many near northern florida, but i am going to the RCPS in Dothan, AL at LA thunder raceway at the end of the month. Just wish there were more around this area!! Seems like it will be a good turnout.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

As each division finishes it's last race entries are opened for that division on rcsignup. So normally august registration starts for each division.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Top 12 finishers in the division in any class are invited as well as top 12 from Canada and Australia. It's all detailed on the RC Pro Series website.

Originally Posted by RC Pro Series Website
Even though we have been using the same method of who gets qualified to go to the finals for 4 years now we still get the question each year so below lists how we do it.

Once each division finishes their 3 races the top 12 in each class will be qualified to enter the Finals, these are the racers who can enter early.
Based on each divisions finishing date there will be a deadline for the racers who have qualified to enter early, generally 1 month is allowed after the divisions early entry list is posted on our site to get signed up and paid. Once that deadline pases we open THAT division for alternate entries. Racers can not enter the finals as an alternate unless they have raced in at least one division event during that year or are a past RC Pro International or National Champion from the previous year.
If a division has not filled it's available entries by the time all divisions have opened for alternates then the other divisions will have the chance to fill those spots if they have already filled their own.

Also the top 12 in each class will be invited from each RC Pro Finals from Canada, Australia and the Caribbean.

All these invitations mean 1056 racers will be eligible to enter early to fill the spots BUT because of time constraints for the Finals we must limit total entries to 500 for the event. So once your division opens for entries if you are eligible to signup early you should do it as soon as possible. Each division will have their own entry page on RCsignup and you MUST enter in the proper division.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Pro 1
Initial invitation is to anyone that finishes in the top 10 in your class in your division. After their entry deadline passes and we haven't reached our limit it's open to anyone who has competed in atleast one division event this year until the limit is met.
LOL I guess I'm too late. Beat me to it!

Anyway, I went last year and had a great time!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
LOL I guess I'm too late. Beat me to it!

Anyway, I went last year and had a great time!
haha its alright! sounds good. Does anyone know yet where the finals will be? Hopefully i can go there! I've got alot of races lined up so might not have the funds, since im only 16 and pay for every penny of this hobby.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Alvarado, TX

www.rcprosites.com < all the info
Old 04-13-2010, 02:21 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by NitroOB4You
Alvarado, TX

www.rcprosites.com < all the info

Thanks!
Old 04-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm still mad I couldn't get any buddies to go down with me for a pit man. Two years ago all my friends left before my main and I had a young kid pit for me. Well he ended up tweaking on the carb right before the start of the race. I was like WTF, turning the wheel back and forth to get his attention but I guess he didn't know what that meant. Anyway, the engine was idling waaay to fast for that slick track and I couldn't put down any fast laps. I was qualified 5th in the intermediate buggy A-main too. LOL.

I'll make sure one of my buddies goes this year for sure.