nobody??
inferno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:44 AM   #32
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
ok, since i learned about the offset wheels here tonite, can anybody help with why the rear slides around in corners, and what sway bar they use for a big loose track? pretty much just better high speed traction in corners, i am running soft i-beams for tires.

Proper Offset would be #1.....what Anti and toe are you running on the rear end ? are you checking ride height often ?
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:00 AM   #33
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
Proper Offset would be #1.....what Anti and toe are you running on the rear end ? are you checking ride height often ?
anti, i have so axels are leval, and toe 2 deg, ride height not real sure of, im kinda new at this, only my second year and still learning alot
inferno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #34
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
anti, i have so axels are leval, and toe 2 deg, ride height not real sure of, im kinda new at this, only my second year and still learning alot

i run a 3/3 rear end most of the time...ride height is something that Needs to be checked on a constant basis...throughout the day things will change and need to be adjusted...its just the way it is....proper offset will do wonder for you tho....get some Extender's and from now on buy zero offset and stay with that.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Old 04-05-2010, 08:02 AM   #35
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
i run a 3/3 rear end most of the time...ride height is something that Needs to be checked on a constant basis...throughout the day things will change and need to be adjusted...its just the way it is....proper offset will do wonder for you tho....get some Extender's and from now on buy zero offset and stay with that.
Integra, what diff oil and sway bar setup do you run with 3 degrees of toe in the rear, I'm running 2 degrees in the rear of my 1.0 and the rotation in the corners is a touch too much for mine.

Mugen MBX6R/Airtronics M11X/Ninja Engines/Sidewinder Fuel/EB Mods
Slider30250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #36
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider30250 View Post
Integra, what diff oil and sway bar setup do you run with 3 degrees of toe in the rear, I'm running 2 degrees in the rear of my 1.0 and the rotation in the corners is a touch too much for mine.

7-SD-3...i haven't ran a regular center diff in quite some time.

2.3 for the sway bar.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:37 PM   #37
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Yeah, 3k in the back is good. I ran that when I had my truck. But 10-15k in the center. Never had a chance to run one of those smart diffs. Ive herd good and bad. Dont really want to spend 75$ on R+D. If you have too much rotation in the corner, turn down the steering, softer on the front sway, possibly thicker rear shock oil, ride hight, the list goes on and on for adjustments. You need to look at what the truck is doing and what you want it to do. If its only in a couple of corners, make adjustments to your driving line and maybe a small adj to the truck. If its every corner, then you need to look at set up. Check some of the pro set ups on line and even the base one in the back of the manual. It is a very good, neutral set up for alot of different tracks/conditions. body looks good though.
Jerm13 is offline   Reply With Quote