Wiki Posts
Search

Cow RC Products

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Cow RC Products

I would like to take a minute to let everyone know about COW RC Products. I would like to publicly thank Heath @ Cow RC for giving me the chance to review and use his product line.

The Jumbo Screw catcher is 24" X 30" and has several removable " corrals " for holding screws and parts. Oh yeah...it's magnetic as well. The holding power is very strong, no more lost screws, washers, or tiny parts. There is also 2 more smaller sizes of the mats available as well. I am using the Micro Mat ( 9"x 12" ) for working on my motors. Never lose a clutch shim again with this work mat.

The aerosol line-up he has out works great as well. I have been using the MOO-tor cleaner and degreaser om my engines, clutch, and diffs. It works great on getting the left over diff fluid out of the cases. A couple of sprays and they wipe out clean. The MOO-Slick is a great product for keeping your rides free of dirt. It is a silicone based release agent that keeps the dirt and nitro funk from sticking to the arms, shocks, etc...Combine those two items with the COW Duster can of compressed air and your ride will stay looking good. The duster is great when there is no air compressor around. Once again, thanks Heath.... I look forward to the new line-up of COW products in the future.

www.cowrc.com
Attached Thumbnails Cow RC Products-cow.jpg   Cow RC Products-cow1.jpg  
Old 03-15-2010, 02:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I cant wait to get mine!!
Old 03-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Tech Regular

Good deal Bro ! Anxious to see some pimp artwork on one.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Troy Pinkston
Good deal Bro ! Anxious to see some pimp artwork on one.
Thats my job!!
Old 03-16-2010, 06:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Whats up Troy. I was the guy that talked to you at Motorama. Heath sent me out a sample pack. My local track have a warm-up race this weekend if the weather holds up. I am looking forward to this stuff to keep my cars clean. I am pretty sure it will do great. From talking to you it seem like really good stuff. I am glad that I am getting a chance to try it out. Heath seems like a pretty good guy.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Regular

Good deal man. The stuff works really well. The MOO-Slick makes cleaning alot easier.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:38 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

stuff looks good guys , keep up the good work!!!

i wish i was brave enough to enter into the engine world with guns o blazin but i prefer to keep it small
Old 03-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Tech Master

I used the Moo-Slick this weekend along with the compressed air in a can. It worked out great. The Moo-Slick made it alot easier to clean the rides up after each race. Thanks the Heath for giving me the opportunity to try it out. I will make sure I have that on my table every race meet.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

I got to see one of the pit mat's that Troy has, they look pretty cool. I just sold the board I had and I really like the way the MOOOO boards are magnetic and have the little trays for screws and stuff.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Brian Alderman
I got to see one of the pit mat's that Troy has, they look pretty cool. I just sold the board I had and I really like the way the MOOOO boards are magnetic and have the little trays for screws and stuff.
I have the bigger mat that Troy mentioned. It works great. You dont have to worry about your screws, washers, bearing or anything else that matter getting lost. The mat holds everything. I was working on my heli the other and use it because it have very small screws. All the screws was right where I put them to finish the job.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Can we order through you Troy or do we need to order off the web site?
Old 03-25-2010, 06:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mikesd1980
I have the bigger mat that Troy mentioned. It works great. You dont have to worry about your screws, washers, bearing or anything else that matter getting lost. The mat holds everything. I was working on my heli the other and use it because it have very small screws. All the screws was right where I put them to finish the job.
LMAO!!!! Good call on using these for helis! I just got into those as well and spent an hour the other night looking for one of them tiny screws on the carpet!
Old 03-25-2010, 06:40 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Brian Alderman
LMAO!!!! Good call on using these for helis! I just got into those as well and spent an hour the other night looking for one of them tiny screws on the carpet!
I use to lose the smaller screws for buggy and truggy cause I have dark carpet. I just got into heli also and when I saw the small screws I thought about it. I pulled the mat out and was surpised none was lost. So from now on I use the mat for working on everything.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:42 AM
Tech Master

I used some of the can that Troy bought up in PA, and to me it didn't seem like the loose dirt blew off real easy with the compressor. Are you all spraying it on real thick and letting it air dry? For one thing I don't think I used enough, and second my race was coming up so I wiped off some of the wet places that hadn't dried yet. Should I have done that?
Old 03-25-2010, 06:47 AM
Tech Master

I spread a light coating on everything and let it air dry. That is what the instructions said to do. After the race I used alittle Moo-tor cleaner and air compressed it. It came right off. At my local track they used the red clay dirt and it sticks to everything. With the Moo-slick it came off alot easier. I will see how it works at other tracks this year. I plan on traveling alittle bit.

Last edited by mikesd1980; 03-26-2010 at 05:08 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.