R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #61

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

i ran "cpr" = cory podloski racing fuel... a local racer that made his own fuel.. nitro price went sky high so he got out of it.. went to byrons cause the local hobby shop had it. it was ok.. then yes got a ride with o'donnell.. use 30% found i could lean the engine 6 hours top and bottom needls to get the same temps... any fuel now days is good. run what you can get at your local hobby shop...... jeremy
Jeremy Whiting - serpent america - desoto racing - apicco race engines - RcRenew - jconcepts - Rc Pro Products - ko propo eurus - ko propo servos - VP PowerMaster Fuels - Answer-rc usa - advantage racing products - Parma/pse bodies - serpent 811 2.1 - 811t
J.Whiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #62
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by czarc View Post
any body try Torco 30% .
That's what i am running.. Good stuff..
Old 03-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #63
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illbreakthat View Post
LOL... i find this kind of thread that kind of amusing and a useless waste of time as almost every person that posts to something like this has a sponsorship and will post that thiers is the best. I mean the people who should be posting are people who do NOT have a biased opinion according to who is supplying thier fuel. I for one do not have a sponsorship and I would be one of those people who would like to see honest opinions from drivers. The people with sponsorships should just keep to themselfs.

Thank You.
did you happen to think that there might be some people that actually have some integrity and run products they believe in no matter what?

sometimes there are these racers (myself included) that run products because they are of high quality or long lasting or easy to use and dependable . i dont take offers from other engine manufacturers or fuel sponsors or servo man. or radio makers or chassis man. or whatever , i run what i want and want to run what i run . there are racers that do just the opposite and run whatever the hell they are given but to me that shows no integrity

find the products that you find easy to use and perform well and you will be happy .

i recommend products i do because i have found them to work very well and that is a VERY GOOD REASON

happy motorin',
monty
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:43 PM   #64
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Yes...

That's what I like about you Monty.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:29 AM   #65
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

EB Mods. Because it's damn good stuff.
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:23 AM   #66
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone View Post
EB Mods. Because it's damn good stuff.
+1 on the EB mods. We use to use Byron's but did a test run on Ebmods fuel and was able to lean 6 hours more with the same temp and it was more consistant.
Agama A8T Truggy - Hobbyprousa -NemoRacing
"Our perception and attitude toward any situation will determine the outcome"
mikesd1980 is offline   Reply With Quote