R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Default New body for buggy

Guys,
I want to get a new body for my losi 2.0 buggy rtr,in your opinion what is the best way to go.I don't have the time or the skills to paint my own.I don't need anything fancy just different than the one that came with it.I checked out fastlane graphics,but could not find a phone number to contact them on there web site.Any others would be helpful along with phone numbers.I don't like to order online,i'd rather do it over the phone.
thanks
The fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

try upgrade-rc.com also the have body wraps as well.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Ordering by phone could be interesting, considering it's not 1995 anymore. You may have to break down and order online if you want a wrap. Not sure if Upgrade takes phone orders. Another option would be to get a local painter.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:43 AM   #4
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The fisherman View Post
Guys,
I want to get a new body for my losi 2.0 buggy rtr,in your opinion what is the best way to go.I don't have the time or the skills to paint my own.I don't need anything fancy just different than the one that came with it.I checked out fastlane graphics,but could not find a phone number to contact them on there web site.Any others would be helpful along with phone numbers.I don't like to order online,i'd rather do it over the phone.
thanks
Have not heard of phone orders, but I will tell you from personal experience that Chad over at Fastlane is one cool dude. Send him an email, I'll bet he will hook you up. The difference between fastlane and upgrade IMO is fastlane does one hundred percent customer work.

If it matteres, I think most of use are very cautious with online ordering, but Chad is a trustworthy guy.

http://shop.fastlanegear.com/
geejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:05 AM   #5
Tech Apprentice

Thanks losi832,

I just ordered the alias in my old racing colors black red and white can't wait to get it they look awesome.Guys i did break down and get a paypal account seems like the way to go.I am old school when it comes to ordering,heard to many horror stories.Geejay thanks the tips,Semple i no longer fear the reaper.Thanks guys.

Last edited by The fisherman; 03-09-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:47 AM   #6
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 265 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejay View Post
Have not heard of phone orders, but I will tell you from personal experience that Chad over at Fastlane is one cool dude. Send him an email, I'll bet he will hook you up. The difference between fastlane and upgrade IMO is fastlane does one hundred percent customer work.

If it matteres, I think most of use are very cautious with online ordering, but Chad is a trustworthy guy.

http://shop.fastlanegear.com/
+1... Check out the painting,design forum and look for fastlane graphix. Look for (chickenfarmer). Thats chad in this forum. Pm him and he will get in contact with you. Great guy.
guss2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The fisherman View Post
Thanks losi832,

I just ordered the alias in my old racing colors black red and white can't wait to get it they look awesome.Guys i did break down and get a paypal account seems like the way to go.Amain doesn't seem to have a phone number that i colud find.I shot them an e-mail asking them,I am old school when it comes to ordering,heard to many horror stories.Geejay thanks the tips,Semple i no longer fear the reaper.Thanks guys.

Online ordering was a bit scary back in the late nineties. 99% of online transactions are at least as smooth as buying from a shop these days. You'll be fine, especially if you're extra cautious to begin with.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #8
Tech Apprentice

I called upgrade after i ordered,wasn't sure if the RTR body was the same as the 8ight 2.0.They said it was and if not they would call me,nice people can't wait to get the new skin thanks again guys.They did say they take orders over the phone,which is nice to know.