Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Losi Smart Center Diff

Is this worth getting and what kind of improvements will I see in my car,thanks
Old 03-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Tech Addict

http://www.rctech.net/forum/search.php?searchid=6875908

Please use the search feature before starting new threads.. im sure you will find what your looking for that way..
Old 03-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

........oops
Old 03-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Tech Regular

So whats the problem of asking a question? If I have to read through 700 pages of opinions and BS to get a some what answer to my question then what the point of the site. I just hate the topic that say: which motor or servo or buggy or truggy or color underwear should I get......

The losi center diff in my opinion is very good if you understand your vehicle. Understand while driving it, what it feels like and what its doing on the track. I ran it for the first time and loved that it helped with on power steering through corners and over whoop sections of a track. It was good on a smaller tight track IMO. So is it worth it, IMO yes, but is also one $80 part you can live with out.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Tech Addict

Im not saying not too, im just saying for people to do a few mins search and see if you dont find what your after then fair enough. Or us the Post search. for a more detailed view.. As 90% of the time I find the answer from spending a extra 5 mins searching.. and save getting a earful from someone on here saying SEARCH BUTTON ect..
Dont worry next time I will keep my mouth shut then
Old 03-03-2010, 09:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jamiekerr14
Im not saying not too, im just saying for people to do a few mins search and see if you dont find what your after then fair enough. Or us the Post search. for a more detailed view.. As 90% of the time I find the answer from spending a extra 5 mins searching.. and save getting a earful from someone on here saying SEARCH BUTTON ect..
Dont worry next time I will keep my mouth shut then
dude, speak your mind.....I have never found exactly what I was lookin for in 5 min on this site. Its nothing bad.... So what do you thing about the Losi Smart Diff - Lets keep this on topic.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

High grip= great

Low grip=no.

Mind you my experience with smart diff is from running it front only in the truggy.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry if I offended anybody with a question that's related to rc buts it's not that deep bro and thanks to the ones that answered my question
Old 03-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jay317
Sorry if I offended anybody with a question that's related to rc buts it's not that deep bro and thanks to the ones that answered my question
you didnt offend no one. Ask away, if there is info out there and someone actually know where it is they will post a link..... the losi thread has a lot of good info check it out. its a good read.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

i run the Sd nothing bad to say on rough tracks they respond very well its a great tuning option. Takes time to get the setup correct if you run front and center but steering response and performance can be improved if setup correctly.

As far as starting a new thread give him a break hes new doesn't know the ins and outs