Community
Wiki Posts
Search

springs for losi 8ight?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Tech Regular

Default springs for losi 8ight?

i have found someone selling some front losi 8ight-t springs and i want to know if the front truggy springs will fit the front shocks of my losi 8ight buggy does anyone know?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Tech Regular

YES, the Buggy and truggy share the same shocks front and rear only the spring rates are different.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lewis666
i have found someone selling some front losi 8ight-t springs and i want to know if the front truggy springs will fit the front shocks of my losi 8ight buggy does anyone know?
Yes they will.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gameholic2
YES, the Buggy and truggy share the same shocks front and rear only the spring rates are different.
what do u mean the spring rates are different? the springs for sale are green, black and silver so what rates are they and are the soft or firm springs?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gameholic2
so this mean a green truggy is not the same as a green buggy? I am confused i know that they use the same shocks and there is different spring rates i have white purple green silver but do buggy have same color that is different rate?
Old 03-01-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MontanaMaxx
so this mean a green truggy is not the same as a green buggy? I am confused i know that they use the same shocks and there is different spring rates i have white purple green silver but do buggy have same color that is different rate?
yes they different. look at first and the fourth item, both losi black springs, i believe the 5.0 is truggy idk for sure, i just learned they are different my self
Old 03-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
yes they different. look at first and the fourth item, both losi black springs, i believe the 5.0 is truggy idk for sure, i just learned they are different my self
Thats jsut stupid how do you tell them apart if you throw them in the pit box with the others? there is plenty of colors out there they could have used for the heaver springs