R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
Tech Regular
 
lewis666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: suffolk, england
Posts: 345
Send a message via MSN to lewis666
Default springs for losi 8ight?

i have found someone selling some front losi 8ight-t springs and i want to know if the front truggy springs will fit the front shocks of my losi 8ight buggy does anyone know?
__________________
Durango DEX410R, BCE Losi 8ight 1.5 (radical 621t), Durango DESC410R on the way!
radical engines- www.gotnitroonline.com
Got nitro team driver
lewis666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
Tech Regular
 
gameholic2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 349
Default

YES, the Buggy and truggy share the same shocks front and rear only the spring rates are different.
gameholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #3
Tech Elite
 
dishsoap's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,457
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis666 View Post
i have found someone selling some front losi 8ight-t springs and i want to know if the front truggy springs will fit the front shocks of my losi 8ight buggy does anyone know?
Yes they will.
__________________
HobbyTown USA Tucson!!! HobbyTown USA SRS!!!!
dishsoap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #4
Tech Regular
 
lewis666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: suffolk, england
Posts: 345
Send a message via MSN to lewis666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameholic2 View Post
YES, the Buggy and truggy share the same shocks front and rear only the spring rates are different.
what do u mean the spring rates are different? the springs for sale are green, black and silver so what rates are they and are the soft or firm springs?
__________________
Durango DEX410R, BCE Losi 8ight 1.5 (radical 621t), Durango DESC410R on the way!
radical engines- www.gotnitroonline.com
Got nitro team driver
lewis666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:37 AM   #5
Tech Fanatic
 
MontanaMaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 877
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameholic2 View Post
YES, the Buggy and truggy share the same shocks front and rear only the spring rates are different.
so this mean a green truggy is not the same as a green buggy? I am confused i know that they use the same shocks and there is different spring rates i have white purple green silver but do buggy have same color that is different rate?
MontanaMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:22 AM   #6
Tech Champion
 
losi_racer's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMaxx View Post
so this mean a green truggy is not the same as a green buggy? I am confused i know that they use the same shocks and there is different spring rates i have white purple green silver but do buggy have same color that is different rate?
yes they different. look at first and the fourth item, both losi black springs, i believe the 5.0 is truggy idk for sure, i just learned they are different my self
__________________

Byron Fuels/AKA Tires/Radiopost/TKO/Viper Rc/Dialed Inc/Empire Metal Product/Advantage Racing Products
losi_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
Tech Fanatic
 
MontanaMaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 877
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
yes they different. look at first and the fourth item, both losi black springs, i believe the 5.0 is truggy idk for sure, i just learned they are different my self
Thats jsut stupid how do you tell them apart if you throw them in the pit box with the others? there is plenty of colors out there they could have used for the heaver springs
MontanaMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FT: Associated RC10 factory T4 for Losi 8 everyjuangohome R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 6 01-05-2009 08:59 AM
losi 8ight with futaba S9351 and s9350 servos and more bill marchant R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 8 11-19-2008 01:10 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:10 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net