Wiki Posts
Search

My new ride!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 380 (99%+)
Default My new ride!

Just wanted to post pics of my new Losi 8ight T 2.0. Get to run it this sunday and can't wait. I painted the body myself.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

nice paint! you cant go wrong with the RTR losi's. you should have a blast
Old 02-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Very nice! Good Luck with it.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Good Choice of Truggy!
Old 02-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

nice paint good luck on Sunday
Old 02-26-2010, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 380 (99%+)

Thanks for the kind words guys. I couldn't make up my mind between the race roller or the rtr. I have been around r/c cars for a long time now and for the deal, I couldn't pass it up. I got it for $700 shipped to my door, sold the stock body for the same price as the JConcepts. I will slowly upgrade the parts to make it a better race roller...my V2 rear tower is already ordered and the front tower has been changed to the race roller one. I enjoy working at making my stuff better than box stock anyway, so I have replaced parts on the race roller too. Is it worth changing the heavy duty diffs cases out for the race roller ones...seems like they would be less rotating mass?

Thanks again guys.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jonski
Thanks for the kind words guys. I couldn't make up my mind between the race roller or the rtr. I have been around r/c cars for a long time now and for the deal, I couldn't pass it up. I got it for $700 shipped to my door, sold the stock body for the same price as the JConcepts. I will slowly upgrade the parts to make it a better race roller...my V2 rear tower is already ordered and the front tower has been changed to the race roller one. I enjoy working at making my stuff better than box stock anyway, so I have replaced parts on the race roller too. Is it worth changing the heavy duty diffs cases out for the race roller ones...seems like they would be less rotating mass?

Thanks again guys.
Nice ride! You made the right truggy choice.

And yes, it is worth getting rid of the HD cases. They are a lot heavier than standard cases.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I did the same thing with the 2.0 buggy. The only thing left to change is the chassis now. I just waited for parts to wear out before I switched. Ordered a 2.0 truggy today (RTR again).

Last edited by madweazl; 02-26-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jonski

Thanks again guys.
Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
Nice ride! You made the right truggy choice.

And yes, it is worth getting rid of the HD cases. They are a lot heavier than standard cases.

NO keep the hd cases unless you want to be replace the case every 2-5 gallons, the reg cases are weaker so the pins eat into the plastic and cause problems. this was told to me by MANY pro losi drivers,