R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default 2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH?

Awesome vid! Kinda gets ruined by the ass next to the camera man. You have listen to him cuss and blame everyone from marshals-his engine-other drivers for his mistakes. At one point he is crying about going a lap down and says his engine has no power and he is never running it again. I wonder what his engine sponsor would think of that. I cant stand dueche bags like him. I have my kids with me at the races sometimes and dont need to hear the F-bomb drop every 10 secs. Way uncool and very bad sportsmanship. Other than the b*tch its a good vid.http://vimeo.com/9690445
Old 02-25-2010, 07:09 AM   #2
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

lol...that's maifield for starter's.....he's mad because Travis A set of a chain of event's after he dirtied him in the 12 pack and he voiced his opinion....the fact the camera is so close is just a fluke that you can actually hear him and a couple of the pit guys...he's not a whiny bitc* as you so call him he's doing what 99.9% of us do when a race isn't going the way we want....we voice things that we dont like and a few F bomb's are never a smart idea when children are around but I would LOVE to see YOU At this caliber of event and not let your emotion's get the best of you...its a Challenging thing to say the least.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Old 02-25-2010, 07:38 AM   #3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default I THOUGHT THAT WAS MAYFIELD.

My opinion does not change. He is a whiney(whiny?) B*TCH. And yes I have raced at a championship level on 2 & 4 wheels-for real not toys. I channel my anger into agression and push harder. Crying like a b*tch gets you nowhere but you loose respect from the people around you. Its a sign of weakness. Apparently those Reedy engines have no power and are POS like he said
Old 02-25-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I agree with what integra said sometimes this sport can get the best of you and your emotions go alittle crazy. I too get alittle mouthy on the stand I try not to but sometimes can't help it.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #5
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyW View Post
My opinion does not change. He is a whiney(whiny?) B*TCH. And yes I have raced at a championship level on 2 & 4 wheels-for real not toys. I channel my anger into agression and push harder. Crying like a b*tch gets you nowhere but you loose respect from the people around you. Its a sign of weakness. Apparently those Reedy engines have no power and are POS like he said
the only person I see whining is you mate !!!

this is what this guy does for a living, this is how he puts bread on the table,,,, the better he does, the more he makes...He got legitimately hacked on the track and his engine had a tune or clutch issue....
Old 02-25-2010, 08:19 AM   #6
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyW View Post

+1 it just makes you look like a fool.

look i understand that you are getting ,paid but i know its not enough money to make a living. and your racing a toy car.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:20 AM   #7
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
+1 it just makes you look like a fool.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Old 02-25-2010, 08:23 AM   #8
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post

well you think acting that way helps, people wanting to get into the sport i dont think so sorry. i
Old 02-25-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

F bombs around kids should be limited, but c'mon, it's not like they don't hear 'em everyday in school anyway. And I don't think there were any little kids on the drivers stand with him. Kinda nice to see that a pro driver of that caliber gets heated too. And call em toy cars if u want, but unless you've raced w/ Dale Jr. types, you haven't been in those shoes. Not starting a flame war, but I've been a big fish in a little pond too LOL!
Hobbymasters, Red Bank, NJ
Venom Group
Old 02-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #10
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Calling him a whiny b@tch is a little over the top. I've heard worse and watched grown men almost fight over a race. And in my early 20's who knows what I might have said. If your worried about your kids hearing bad words keep them at home and home school them. I have three kids and everywhere you go people curse. And I don't think Reedy cares about him calling that engine a POS they've already made a fortune off that lilttle POS because of him.
Werks Racing
Old 02-25-2010, 08:31 AM   #11
Tech Prophet

yea i know kids hear cousing all the time, but still your a pro racer i do think it is a little rediclous fighting, over a radio control race. yea dale jr makes a hell of alot of money too than, a r/c racer so i can understand that.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:34 AM   #12
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

lmao
Old 02-25-2010, 08:41 AM   #13
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

uhm,tc5...you know mayfield actually does make his living this way . But I guess unless it is millions than it doesn't count? there are alot more professional competitors that do it for less $$.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:43 AM   #14
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

A new hobby for some of you...

Old 02-25-2010, 08:43 AM   #15
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

[look i understand that you are getting ,paid but i know its not enough money to make a living. and your racing a toy car.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHpFPJrAL_0

Not a bad living for playing with a toy
Werks Racing
Closed Thread