Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH? >

2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH?

2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH?

Old 02-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default I GOT 2 FULL GROWN ONES!

[QUOTE=njballa;7056417]He cussed so what! Parents kill me when they too cuss,like a sailor at home, but its so offensive when its done in public.Which actully wasnt even public Get off the guys sack and grow some! You refered to him as a whiney B!tch so now you cussed too and my kid reads this forum. What the Fu(k is going on in here lmso

Now I need a damn taco..
Houston hook me up with a Taco and a Novarossi![/QUOTE

I'm the original gangsta thug ATLballa eastside roughneck! ATL is my hometown. You gonna be at PNIB zoo next week? Dammm I must have used a big stick when I stirred this up. Just like TV your kids can avoid this. I call people out when they act stupid. If we all did think how cool the world would be. Good luck finding a good taco in ATL Tacomac sux. Quicktrip has some good toquitos on that hotdog dyno thing if you catch them the first week out. Then theres always Tacobell
What the hell does lmso by the way?
Old 02-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

[QUOTE=JonnyW;7056504]
Originally Posted by njballa
He cussed so what! Parents kill me when they too cuss,like a sailor at home, but its so offensive when its done in public.Which actully wasnt even public Get off the guys sack and grow some! You refered to him as a whiney B!tch so now you cussed too and my kid reads this forum. What the Fu(k is going on in here lmso

Now I need a damn taco..

I'm the original gangsta thug ATLballa eastside roughneck! ATL is my hometown. You gonna be at PNIB zoo next week? Dammm I must have used a big stick when I stirred this up. Just like TV your kids can avoid this. I call people out when they act stupid. If we all did think how cool the world would be. Good luck finding a good taco in ATL Tacomac sux. Quicktrip has some good toquitos on that hotdog dyno thing if you catch them the first week out. Then theres always Tacobell
prolly meant lmao

this isint the first time ive seen Mayfield act like a douche. doesnt surprise me at all
Old 02-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Regular

Complain to AE if you have that big of an issue. He represents a company for a living. I'm sure the company can put a little heat on him to cool it down, or watch himself.

Cursing in our Generation (20-30somethings) has become almost a way of life. Some use it all the time, some pick and choose when to drop bombs a little better then others.

It's about etiqutte when it really comes down to it. I'm sure no one wants there company reps to be caught on tape acting this way. He has been racing for years and I'm sure he knows Sh*t happens. Hell I'm sure he has been on the giving end of the sh*t on the track and caused another fellow driver to be just as vocal. But also blame the camera man for placing a bad camera or not moving furthur away from the drivers, or cutting the MIC off. It was a driving video not a vid about the heat of battle on the drivers stand.

This just reminds me of Shaun White and his coach when he won the gold the other week. NBC caught his coach on camera dropping bombs of excitement when Shaun won the gold, but that was between him and his coach when they were talking. A place where a camera shouldn't have been b/c it wasn't an interview, and they knew the emotion that was flying high. How else can you show how excited with words other then HOLY FU@K THAT WAS THE SH*T!!! Thats a statement of excitment and you really can't put it better in a clean way, and they wanted the Coach to apologize... Really..

NBC apologized for that b/c they shouldn't have even aired that, or at least just showed motion shots while the announcer spoke over the camera, but they didn't they went to a live feed w/ sound and got burned while all of the US was celebrating... Hell even I was cursing about how bad ass of a run it was.. Couldn't help it!!!

Write a personal letter to AE if it really gets you that bad. I think the camera just need to be backed up a little bit, or the MIC shut off. We all know this happens and we can't change that emotions always bring out stuff you don't want to hear.

You can't tell me that while in your 1:1 car you haven't just went off on a fellow driver while no one was around, or thought no one was around. We aren't all perfect.

And Travis A. drives for Mugen now not HB.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=JonnyW;7056504]
Originally Posted by njballa
He cussed so what! Parents kill me when they too cuss,like a sailor at home, but its so offensive when its done in public.Which actully wasnt even public Get off the guys sack and grow some! You refered to him as a whiney B!tch so now you cussed too and my kid reads this forum. What the Fu(k is going on in here lmso

Now I need a damn taco..

Ok ATLballa I like that name I will be at the PNB are you coming ?? Taco Mac sucks big time LOL did you say QT hahaha never had a toquito from there but now I have to try one.. I'm on your side the east side ..
LMSO= Laughing my sack off okay not really I meant LMAO
its all good I was just stirring the pot on this thread I did watch the vid i thought it was quite funny I dont think he was really mad at Travis A. But I would never buy a reedy lol...
Old 02-25-2010, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default race

I race with Maifield all the time in AZ and call him what you want, he is a good guy and a great driver and that reedy is a POS
Old 02-25-2010, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
I race with Maifield all the time in AZ and call him what you want, he is a good guy and a great driver and that reedy is a POS
I was at the track, and i will tell you. Everyone that i talked to, was said he wasnt running a reedy for the main. I know it had the Reedy head, but most people said it was a motor he picked up during the week.

I cant say for sure if it was a reedy or not. I know that was the last big race i will ever run a reedy motor.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
I was at the track, and i will tell you. Everyone that i talked to, was said he wasnt running a reedy for the main. I know it had the Reedy head, but most people said it was a motor he picked up during the week.

I cant say for sure if it was a reedy or not. I know that was the last big race i will ever run a reedy motor.
in the main it was a reedy, I looked!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Charles Godwin
I'm sorry but what does that have to do with anything???
Old 02-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
in the main it was a reedy, I looked!!!!
Well there's your problem.

About the whole deal, it's really not that big of an issue. The Nitro Challenge is one of the biggest races around. Being one of the elite, he is under huge pressure to perform. He had some issues that upset him, and he expressed them vocally. I really don't see the issue there. It's racing, it don't have to be pretty and it sure as hell doesn't have to be censored. Maybe he said some things he shouldn't have, but in the heat of the moment, anyone can have a slip up. Point being that it's racing, and what happened there wasn't intended to be televised anyway. So I say you are the one whining.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Addict

haha Im counting down the days until summer/dry to whack in that SPEED.. I dont mind the Reedy just struggles a bit top end.. It was more of a cheap fix at the time.. but has done me ok so far-Touch wood lolol

Originally Posted by MrMagoo73
So you gonna run the Reedy instead of your Speed on the 7th then Jamie You know what Byrners thought of his Reedy experience

Good vid though, what ever's going on the back ground. You just gotta live with it, life's too short. May be draw the line at fighting on the rostrum (yup, seen that happen).
Old 02-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I don't think what went on there was too bad. now the melt down he had at the Midwest Champs in January was alittle over the top but that kind of drama is what our sport needs to appeal to a mass audience . As far as the kids hearing it that doesnt bother me it just shows my kids how not to act. If they dont see me act like that then they wont. As far as the mic not being in a NFL players helment have you been to a NASCAR race? There is 160 thousand people with radios on there heads hearing every word said uncensored . Nascar is smart enough to know that drama sells tickets.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Tech Adept

Maifield has no room to talk smack about someone hitting him,especially after what he did to Tebo at last years electric nats.....

Go to 6:10 in this vid to see what I mean.http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenRacin...13/nSvr9W9CNA0
Old 02-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Role Models

Sorry, atheletes, entertainers etc are not role models. Remember what Charles Barkley said back in the day, "I am not a role model". Anyone who blames 'poor role models' on the behavior of todays youth are themselves the problem...they obviously aren't raising their kids and expect some mega tv star to do it for them. Generally speaking there aren't many bad kids, but there are sure as hell a s%&#load of BAD PARENTS!

All the video shows is that Maifield is human, and isn't he only in his early 20's? Don't know about you guys but I grew up a hell of a lot between 25 and 35. Cut the guy some slack.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Wheres Part 2.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Mack_Mechanic
Maifield has no room to talk smack about someone hitting him,especially after what he did to Tebo at last years electric nats.....

Go to 6:10 in this vid to see what I mean.http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenRacin...13/nSvr9W9CNA0

thats not nearly as bad as, mayfield was saying. by that video was making be fall asleep lol ,intil the end to quiet. it dint look like mayfield did that on purpose to tedo i think he, just hit the throttle to hard. that happens

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.