Wiki Posts
Search

2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eagle7
[look i understand that you are getting ,paid but i know its not enough money to make a living. and your racing a toy car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHpFPJrAL_0

Not a bad living for playing with a toy [/QUOTE]

Haha. Jeremy Felles is hilarious.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:54 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Maifield is a good guy and not the only one who does this kind of stuff .

He just happened to be caught on camera

As far as what he says about his sponsors equipment , I would personally tell him to keep on running them because he gets paid to do so and sells the product .

There is a lot more I could say but ......................
Old 02-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

a race at that caliber.... things happen, and racing for his kind of money.... i would be cursing too!

i know i did at the last race... when i was pitting i had to go an extra lap because someone decided to hack me and i missed pit lane.

i see nothing wrong with him on the drivers stand yelling about... its not like anyone other then the people right next to him can here him... and if your on the pit lane its really hard to here what drivers are saying thats why we have signals for stuff..

the only kid that could probably hear him would be Ty Tessmann
Old 02-25-2010, 12:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default +

Originally Posted by Slider30250
This ought to be a lesson for all of us that our bad conduct could be saved for posterity and replayed on the Internet for all to see and never let us forget it either. (cuz that's the guy thing to do! )
++
Old 02-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Tessmann is very religious too, not cool.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

This is where Politically Correct just gets to much. So what if he is cussing. Aww your poor little kids may hear it. If they hear it, get them out of pit lane. I cant stand it when people complain that their kids may hear something, when they will hear far worse in movies and music that most parents allow to them watch and listen to.

If you want your kids to never hear that, throw away your computer, your tv, and home school them. Put a bubble around them, because in the real world, people cuss. we get frustrated, we get mad and we use our mouth to show it.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by moeman
Ty is 17... im sure he has heard much worse in his school years.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default HOUSTON

Originally Posted by houston
Maifield is a good guy and not the only one who does this kind of stuff .

He just happened to be caught on camera

As far as what he says about his sponsors equipment , I would personally tell him to keep on running them because he gets paid to do so and sells the product .

There is a lot more I could say but ......................
I'm sure Mayfield is a good guy. I see your in Portland. My Bro lives there. We recently took a road trip from S.C. with a side trip to VegasNever thought I would find the best tacos on earth in Portland-Ole Ole off Burnside and 20th. Check them if you haven't already.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by moeman
I'm sorry but what does that have to do with anything???
Old 02-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Tech Regular

im not agreeing with ALL the cussing but it happens. things "slip" a couple times. Some people just cuss more than others, to me it's not that big of a deal. I have a nephew I got into RC racing (he's 10) and he hears people cussing at the track, but he knows not to repeat them. That cussing is "bad" .

BTW to those saying these are "toys"..........so are the big ones. they're just toys, bigger more expensive toys, but yet still toys. I come from the 1:1 world and most of those guys will call their cars toys. BUT if you call it a TOY they correct you and call it a "racecar" just like people say RC most will correct and say "HOBBY RC, not your Wallieworld Tyco RC" lol

Just my .02
Old 02-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by JonnyW
I'm sure Mayfield is a good guy. I see your in Portland. My Bro lives there. We recently took a road trip from S.C. with a side trip to VegasNever thought I would find the best tacos on earth in Portland-Ole Ole off Burnside and 20th. Check them if you haven't already.
82nd just south of fremont st. el loco burrito is even better

there was too much sh!t coming out of ryans mouth during that race !!!!!!

bottom line
Old 02-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Tech Adept

He cussed so what! Parents kill me when they too cuss,like a sailor at home, but its so offensive when its done in public.Which actully wasnt even public Get off the guys sack and grow some! You refered to him as a whiney B!tch so now you cussed too and my kid reads this forum. What the Fu(k is going on in here lmso

Now I need a damn taco..
Houston hook me up with a Taco and a Novarossi!

Last edited by njballa; 02-25-2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: tacos
Old 02-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by njballa
He cussed so what! Parents kill me when they too cuss,like a sailor at home, but its so offensive when its done in public.Which actully wasnt even public Get off the guys sack and grow some! You refered to him as a whiney B!tch so now you cussed too and my kid reads this forum. What the Fu(k is going on in here. lmao
its a fact that when the boys who are usually fightin for the lead are getting lapped they blame everything on everybody and everything . some throw their radios in disgust , some of the fast guys cuss and call people in pit lane brain dead idiots , call the corner marshalls stupid f'in idiots and call skinny a stupid fat bastard . i think this video may have shed some light on the situation to some of the manufacturers
Old 02-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I live in Europe, so maybe I'm wrong and haven't seen the real live yet...but I really don't think it's normal to use the F#$ck word every sentence, shout a marshall out of his pants and missbehave in this way. There are a few people on the same stand beside him and I bet they are disturbed in their concentration.

And come on...he is a pro, he should act like one. As a sponsored and paid driver you are supposed to be a rolemodel and somebody to whom little kids should look up to. Yelling like this and disrespecting a sponsor who pays you to run their engines, very mature, I'm sure new sponsors will stand in line.

As to the camera being right next to him and that it should be forbidden... be serious.... this whole game and industry is kept in business because of internet and magazines.... publicity sells products....and products need good ambassadors.

But hey, he had a bad day, got lapped, hacked and didn't do well. Shit happens and people get upset. But don't defend him on his bad behavoir, this isn't the way you want your kids to act do you?
Old 02-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Tech Prophet

i really dont agree with talking to the mashalls like, that you are the one that wrecked on the track. i wouldnt flip a guy car over ,if he was talking like that to me. as for yelling at the pit guys well most, of times is one of your buds so you know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.