R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 07:25 AM   #121
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Man!!

I started this thing and I can't believe its still going!
Old 02-27-2010, 07:31 AM   #122
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyW View Post
+1 must be alot of Mayfields buddys on here
Old 02-27-2010, 07:42 AM   #123
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to njballa Send a message via Yahoo to njballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyW View Post
Geesh man see what you started
BTW are you coming to PNB?

P.S. Are you guys really debating child rearing with a 20yr old with no kids, how the hell would he know anything... HAHA
Old 02-27-2010, 07:46 AM   #124
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

i like how its turning into he said she said bs!
LMAO!

and then bringing society into it like they play apart in the 12% of rc racers that span the globe.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #125
Tech Regular

Post started at driver cussing at big race-------> swirved right then left as others defended/attacked him------>over a double double---------> left hand 90* corner at putting children in time-out instead of a spanking --------big triple triple---------> (i missed which way it went but) was child abuse for a lil while --------->to a step on/step off----------> then to child raising in general-------->then a QUICK 180*---------> BACK to defending/attacking him ----------> right hand corner at religion-----over a BIG double----------> strait into talking about rock/rap-----------> another right at your rights compared to mine ----------> back to religion ----------------> finally ending at the destination at the BRIDGE TO NOWHERE

Thank you for following me on this long journey of laughter and flame wars. Now back to regularly scheduled forum roaming.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #126
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan D. View Post
I'm 20 and was never hit. I fallow every single rule to the point that it aggravates my friends. Hmm wonder what that means. I believe it all started when I understood the concept of respect.

Not me. I was raised different. The person I quoted said he would beat his child not spank. Sounds like abuse to me.

I would think he is an imature person and would probably be thinking he's a total D bag, but there are those kinds of people every where these days. You learn who to stay away from.

Recently there was a fight at my local track. I wouldn't want to risk going to jail over something as insignificant as words.

Completely understandable, we are not robots.

I don't want kids yet. I am only 20, but I don't believe that hitting re-enforces any lessons. I believe it just causes a whole new set of problems. There are few things I strongly believe in. I do not believe in hitting children. It hurts me every time I see it. Oh, you're not supposed to start sentences with the word "and", but thank you for correcting me on the spelling of DeVinci's name.

WE have a winner!!!! The perfect human is found.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:51 AM   #127
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Reilly View Post
Honor and respect are important and at times it seems to be missing. What you do effects more than yourself. Trying to validate poor behavior is part of the problem society has now. Instead of holding people accountable for what they say and do they make excuses to cover for them.

I'm a AE guy and have a NIB Reedy engine. Will see how it goes. Still have my P5 though.

Ryan has a tonne of talent. Can't condone the language or behavior.
this is a very well rounded perspective that should be payed attention to

a driver who is getting paid to represent should not be acting the way ryan did for sure . it goes way beyond ryan just cussing in the video , demoralizing people by calling them braindead idiots and fat f'in bastards and also flaming the manufacturer that pays you to run there products goes too far IMO .

i understand to be among the elite rc car drivers it takes more than being polite and courteous but self control should be had amongst ourselves

my .02 cents
monty
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
Old 02-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #128
Tech Fanatic

It's called heat of the moment it what makes us human. We all do so don't sit there act like a perfect person and above everyone else.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #129
Tech Elite

Actually I have in the past as well. I don't now and never will. You are in control of how you act. We are not powerless unless you give someone else control over you. Nothing wrong with being upset. It's what you do in the situation that matters. You can't change what happens. You do control what you do about it. Keep your head in the game move forward.

We are power people that sometimes live as if we are powerless. Learning how to deal with disappointment in a healthy manner is a key to success.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #130
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmustgt View Post
It's called heat of the moment it what makes us human. We all do so don't sit there act like a perfect person and above everyone else.
But thats where people are wrong, there is no heat of the moment because thats what makes you a "bad person" but when you control your self and keep your cool...your a "good person". And yes, good people loose there cool but once in a blue moon not at every race all night long.

I loose my cool all the time so I fall in the "bad person" category.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #131
Tech Fanatic

Theres alot poeple that need to get off there high horse and live in the real world instead of there pretend world
Old 02-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #132
Tech Elite

If you lose your cool your not a bad person. We all have issues. Why lie. We need to stop being so hard on ourselves and others. Not one of us is perfect. So why pretend we are. Life is a lot better when you laugh this stuff off. I think we would do better as well if we could just relax and race. For me it's been a process. You have to want to change though first.

It's a great hobby and I love competition as much as the next person. That why we do this.

My .02 cents.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #133
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

very nice track!! cussing really wasnt excessive to me
Old 02-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #134
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Yeah I stirred it up good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njballa View Post
Geesh man see what you started
BTW are you coming to PNB?

P.S. Are you guys really debating child rearing with a 20yr old with no kids, how the hell would he know anything... HAHA
Won't make it to PNB unless something changes-Gramp's 80th birthday. Can't miss that, so I am planning on being FLA that weekend.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #135
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmustgt View Post
I don't think anyone is saying there perfect, I've lost my cool on the stand and dropped a F bomb and was actually embarassed after I though about it. I don't care what level of RC your racing at it's still a toy car, I think the point is if your fortuntate enough for this to be your profession then act like it.
Closed Thread