Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 05:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

But you're screwed if you celebrate a touchdown too long.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default BEING A A**HOLE IS NOT A SIN

Originally Posted by cordarrow
Regardless of the arena your transgressions lie in...

Let he who is without sin....cast the first stone.
I like sinning. I do it all the time.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by JonnyW
Hell they allow murders to still play- Ray Lewis. The NFL is not a good one to make a point with. They have no standards.

WOW J dub you are keeping this going, Ray Ray didn't do it people need to let that one go...
Old 03-01-2010, 08:25 AM
JUD
Tech Master

All you do is put yourself in the other persons shoes. How would you feel if you were marshalling for Maifield and he starts cursing at you. Or if you were Tebo and you made a clean pass in front of Maifield and then he slams you from behind
Old 03-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Yeah Right! Niether Did O.J.

Originally Posted by njballa
WOW J dub you are keeping this going, Ray Ray didn't do it people need to let that one go...

Ray just bought 4 knives at Sports Authority upon arrival in ATL that just happened to end up stabbinf those two guys multiple times. And like OJ he just happened to be covered in thier blood. Its sad they were able to find that many idiots to make up a jury pool. Hey by the way it looks like I maybe heading to PNB after all.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by JonnyW

Ray just bought 4 knives at Sports Authority upon arrival in ATL that just happened to end up stabbinf those two guys multiple times. And like OJ he just happened to be covered in thier blood. Its sad they were able to find that many idiots to make up a jury pool. Hey by the way it looks like I maybe heading to PNB after all.

4 knives which means they couldn't all be his lol....
Old 03-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

This topic still going on..............
Old 03-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Tech Master

Great, now I can't watch the video.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

I guess I should have gotten online and called Cody King a whiny b*tch after he had a melt down at 2009 nitro nationals in Joliet last year. That also carried over into the parking lot with his dad after the Truggy A main.

I didn't judge him on that I don't know him he had a very bad day so what. He wasn't the only there that got pissy that day nor was I taken notes on all who they was. We was out front eating he was upset and venting. Then we have poeple there online judging others over one thing. Claim they act so perfect but in life they are no where close to that now thats sad person. We all have bad days and always will through out our lives. It's called life and get over it we are only human
Old 03-02-2010, 07:02 AM
Tech Master

as long as it came up... that might be the worst week we had in years. losing the bump spot in buggy due to a fuel line getting pinched, and not making the main in either class, not to mention both B mains were back to back proved very taxing on our nerves, sorry about that. I have to take some of the blame on that one. oh look, now I'm the whiny b*tch
Old 03-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by johnny t
A new hobby for some of you...

Old 03-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

There is a guy who is known more for his emotional temper-tantrums and cussing fits than anything else about him. Racers got tired of it and have made the choice to stop going to the track on certain days. All of this comes from their mouths directly. It's made an impact on attendance that is above and beyond the economic hard times.

People should forgive others for "bad days". But in this case, it's an often-occurring problem rather than isolated incidents of people having "a bad day". It's happened too often and it's gone on for too long for people to forgive and forget. Someone said that it's going to take a sign stating he's moved to Alaska before people will return. We're in this hobby to have fun... to get our minds away from people and problems like that.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Funny thread. I'm sure other drivers arn't all a bunch of angels and never cuss on the stand.

My two cents: Maifield has done more for this sport than the person calling him the whiny beeatch will ever come close to offering. He's entitled to get pissed imo. He's an unbelievable driver and a class act at the local level. You all have your opinions, but Maifield is the real deal. So he lost a big race and got pissed. Whatever.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Tech Addict

For any drivers that are getting paid to race r/c cars, they should not be cursing or setting a bad example for others to follow in the future. It only shows that improper actions have no consequences. It is up to the tracks (race promoters) and the companies that sponsor drivers to notice and police these type of actions. Sadly, only very occasionally does the track (promoter) do anything about it. When they do, it does make a fairly large difference on the drivers stand.

Like everything, there are exceptions that in my eyes are pretty much OK. For example you have a crash and say something that is not directed towards anyone but yourself, you're just frustrated with yourself for making the mistake. Or you need to vent to a friend, teammate, family member, etc...for a bad day or bad luck at the track. These things happen, it's best not to do it in public and save it for later, but most people don't know the context it's coming from and may take it as just normal cursing or complaining. When a driver curses and complains about a sponsors product in public more or less acting like a child forgetting about their 'professional' type of responsibilities, then this type of behavior is not good in any sense. Some people say it's good, the driver was serious and emotional about it and that means something....to them. They also say the same thing when a driver smashes their radio. To me this behavior means the drivers can't control themselves or are unwilling to do so and save the anger and frustration for later in a private place out of the public eye. Breaking radios does nothing productive, why should my radio sponsor have to sacrifice a potion of their budget because I lost my temper for something that was not their fault? If smashing a radio is cool with people, what if I were to go to a random person's pit and smash their radio, toss their whole pit into the trash, then set my pit on fire? Does that mean that I REALLY care and was REALLY emotional about a problem I experienced on the track?

The other thing you may hear people yelling about on the drivers stand is yelling at each other for how they race each other. The hypocritical thing about it is you will have driver "A" and driver "B". Driver A is known to make less than clean passes frequently and often just take a car out for a pass without trying to do it properly with skill and staging the driver for a pass. When a pass like this happens Driver A acts like it is a clean pass at the time and after the race when in reality it was not close to it. If or when Driver B passes or makes light contact (not enough contact to spin the car around) with Driver A's car on the track, Driver A is yelling all sorts of things at Driver B acting like their car was almost broken in half.

If there was a Matt Francis pill people could take then we would see a lot less of this. Matt set a great example (the best in my opinion) for what a factory/professional driver (whatever you wish to call it) and every driver should follow.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jesse Robbers
For any drivers that are getting paid to race r/c cars, they should not be cursing or setting a bad example for others to follow in the future. It only shows that improper actions have no consequences. It is up to the tracks (race promoters) and the companies that sponsor drivers to notice and police these type of actions. Sadly, only very occasionally does the track (promoter) do anything about it. When they do, it does make a fairly large difference on the drivers stand.

Like everything, there are exceptions that in my eyes are pretty much OK. For example you have a crash and say something that is not directed towards anyone but yourself, you're just frustrated with yourself for making the mistake. Or you need to vent to a friend, teammate, family member, etc...for a bad day or bad luck at the track. These things happen, it's best not to do it in public and save it for later, but most people don't know the context it's coming from and may take it as just normal cursing or complaining. When a driver curses and complains about a sponsors product in public more or less acting like a child forgetting about their 'professional' type of responsibilities, then this type of behavior is not good in any sense. Some people say it's good, the driver was serious and emotional about it and that means something....to them. They also say the same thing when a driver smashes their radio. To me this behavior means the drivers can't control themselves or are unwilling to do so and save the anger and frustration for later in a private place out of the public eye. Breaking radios does nothing productive, why should my radio sponsor have to sacrifice a potion of their budget because I lost my temper for something that was not their fault? If smashing a radio is cool with people, what if I were to go to a random person's pit and smash their radio, toss their whole pit into the trash, then set my pit on fire? Does that mean that I REALLY care and was REALLY emotional about a problem I experienced on the track?

The other thing you may hear people yelling about on the drivers stand is yelling at each other for how they race each other. The hypocritical thing about it is you will have driver "A" and driver "B". Driver A is known to make less than clean passes frequently and often just take a car out for a pass without trying to do it properly with skill and staging the driver for a pass. When a pass like this happens Driver A acts like it is a clean pass at the time and after the race when in reality it was not close to it. If or when Driver B passes or makes light contact (not enough contact to spin the car around) with Driver A's car on the track, Driver A is yelling all sorts of things at Driver B acting like their car was almost broken in half.

If there was a Matt Francis pill people could take then we would see a lot less of this. Matt set a great example (the best in my opinion) for what a factory/professional driver (whatever you wish to call it) and every driver should follow.
+1 spoken like a true pro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.