Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 Dirt Nitro Challenge Videos

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

For me the lack of a full throttle straight isn't a problem. Yea, if they could of put one in it would of been cool, but I would not want to give up another part of the track just to pull the trigger back a little more. One day I will make the trip down to this race. I would love to race at a track this high quality and this many entries.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maximo
I think every track should have a straightaway....If not for anything else then to hear the scream of the engines on top end...!!!
I like to feel how my truck pulls all the way on the pipe .
Old 02-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fatdaddy
i suck too, but that doesnt keep me from wanting to try!

you only get better by playing a better opponent
+1
Old 02-20-2010, 02:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

French rcmag doing some action shots
at montpellier GP

Old 02-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default vid

One More Video before the Rain today
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:41 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Nice Videos again Marcus
Old 02-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Tech Adept

Track is the Sugar Honey Ice Tea. Good job Joey and thanks for my backyard track.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I would have had a heart attack right there!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Having just got back from the NC, I can tell you, that straight is longer than the pictures show. They were able to get 15 cars to start there.

The track was VERY technical. You had to hit all the marks to get fast lap times. If you weren't there, you missed a good one. (Except for having to run a main in the mud...)
Old 02-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

That track look like a lot of fun. I might have to have my own personal marshal follow me around the track but it would be fun to try.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cyberacer
Having just got back from the NC, I can tell you, that straight is longer than the pictures show. They were able to get 15 cars to start there.

The track was VERY technical. You had to hit all the marks to get fast lap times. If you weren't there, you missed a good one. (Except for having to run a main in the mud...)
it wasnt technical IMO you just had to hit your lines.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Yeah, this years layout was pretty challenging. Most of the track was just plain FUN, and the rest of the layout was pretty tough. Not only for set-up, but on the car too.

The wash board section in the back right section was tough to get a good line through, and, the 180 Whoop section was brutal. You could not go through that section fast, no matter who ya were. The straight was just long enough to clear out the engine, and get it ready for the 12Pak! triple double double triple double was the line, but you HAD to be spot on, or you were on your lid, or you were fighting to get through it cleanly.

I only seen a handful of Non-Pro drivers able to get through the 12pak semi-regularly. Even a lot of the Pros had issues in this section through out the weekend.

I managed to qual 5th in the A main for 40+ Truggy, and Choked it in Pro Buggy. Over all it was a fun week of racing. Joey laid out a tough one this year, which really separated the fields.

Congrats to all the winners! You had to drive smart, not just fast to keep it together in your mains!

A HUGE thanks to The Dirt Crew!
Old 02-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by itsshemp
Yeah, this years layout was pretty challenging. Most of the track was just plain FUN, and the rest of the layout was pretty tough. Not only for set-up, but on the car too.

The wash board section in the back right section was tough to get a good line through, and, the 180 Whoop section was brutal. You could not go through that section fast, no matter who ya were. The straight was just long enough to clear out the engine, and get it ready for the 12Pak! triple double double triple double was the line, but you HAD to be spot on, or you were on your lid, or you were fighting to get through it cleanly.

I only seen a handful of Non-Pro drivers able to get through the 12pak semi-regularly. Even a lot of the Pros had issues in this section through out the weekend.

I managed to qual 5th in the A main for 40+ Truggy, and Choked it in Pro Buggy. Over all it was a fun week of racing. Joey laid out a tough one this year, which really separated the fields.

Congrats to all the winners! You had to drive smart, not just fast to keep it together in your mains!

A HUGE thanks to The Dirt Crew!
thats crazy! even with the weather, it looks like everybody was having a good time
Old 02-23-2010, 07:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Any body take video of the pro a-mains this year?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

The announcer was calling the 12 jumps the "Dirty Dozen" on truck qualifying day. I had never raced my RC8T prior to this race and man was it fun. Trouble for people like me is the very limited track time with one class.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.