R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 09:16 AM   #91
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The weight of all alum kills the idea of making one. Too heavy to be competitive. It would be like driving a tank
Old 02-20-2010, 09:39 AM   #92
Tech Apprentice

MadRussian

would you know ...

if you have not even been tested ...

Go back to the toy store...
This discussion will exceed you in complexity....

Diego.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #93

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieguito View Post
MadRussian

would you know ...

Diego.
diego point blank if you post any more on this thread you will get infractions and thread will be closed. o'donnell is working on a new car.. its the "sg" many new pieces... so please do not post anymore. yes i run for them that does not make a desicion on what you have been saying here on this thread... ALL CARS HAVE ISSUES ALL CAR COMPANIES MAKE NEW CARS EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS..... end of discussion diego....... i will be gone for and hour or 2.. when i get back if there is any slamming of other members then i will go thru each post and start giving everyone that said something slamming another member. if a thread had been edited that will be an instant infraction... so do not edit any posts... this is everyone last and final warning..... jer7469
Jeremy Whiting - serpent america - desoto racing - apicco race engines - RcRenew - jconcepts - Rc Pro Products - ko propo eurus - ko propo servos - VP PowerMaster Fuels - Answer-rc usa - advantage racing products - Parma/pse bodies - serpent 811 2.1 - 811t
Old 02-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #94
Tech Apprentice

Come on jer7469

Close it....

perhaps you did not notice that I respond and participate as any other ...
then freedom is not one of the rules of this forum...

Diego.

Last edited by Dieguito; 02-20-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:51 AM   #95
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
MadRussian

would you know ...

Diego.

It has been tested, the Hot Bodies LSP with all alum and it was a tank, and not even close to competitive.
So, newsflash, niņo delirante, its HAS been tested. It failed badly. Your "new" and "macho" idea of "if its not aluminum its a toy" is as ridiculous as your behavior and design work here.
I can appreciate that you have access to a milling machine, and are passionate about that, but your arrogance about your work is entirely unfounded.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #96
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default O'Donnell Super Sport .21 Off-Road Engine

hey any ideas on which glow plug to run with this engine,....plz respond thanks
Old 02-20-2010, 12:28 PM   #97
Tech Regular

Quote:
clear .. of course ...

but also I think a 1 / 8 buggy with plastic damping arms .. is more a toy than anything else ..

Diego.
Offcourse these are toys, serious toys, but still toys... They have no other purpose than to amuse the owner and maybe some spectators. Face it; we are just a bunch of kids playing with toys....

As you like to compare it with 'real' cars, you simply can't. Real cars can kill! They have to be stronger then strickly nessecary, they have to be able to withstand impact and they have to preserve and protect the live of the people inside and outside. They have to hold up and they can't be falling apart or break something spontanious.

And you want to compare our 'toys' with real cars....
Old 02-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #98

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Quote:
Come on jer7469

Close it....

perhaps you did not notice that I respond and participate as any other ...
then freedom is not one of the rules of this forum...

Diego.
here is your request. all your answer do is cause trouble diego. you should do your homework before you post please... maybe you should listen to others as the NEW O'DONNELL CAR IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE LAST... all you are doing is causing trouble... sorry guys thread is now closed...yes i do run for o'donnell and in no way am i closing this thread due to running for them to protect them in any way.. this thread is on the negative path and is not even trying to be positive by some members... your offroad moderator... jer7469

oh yea infractions have been sent out.
Jeremy Whiting - serpent america - desoto racing - apicco race engines - RcRenew - jconcepts - Rc Pro Products - ko propo eurus - ko propo servos - VP PowerMaster Fuels - Answer-rc usa - advantage racing products - Parma/pse bodies - serpent 811 2.1 - 811t
Closed Thread