Wiki Posts
Search

Xray XT8 or O'Donnell Z01-T

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stubbs
Come on Scott, tell the truth.....with all those engine issues, you only got about 7 and half minutes of actual race time all of last season. A truggy made of glass would have lasted that long!

Sorry man, had to do it.....hopefully that Alpha will get you running for the long haul.

I have noticed one area on my OD that I'm not terribly happy with. I've bent 2 sets of lower hinge pins (inner front). Maybe it's because the holes in the arms that I had on the truck were wallowed out, or because I think I hit every stationary object on the track at my last race,I don't know.

I rebuilt the entire front end last night, so we'll see. If I keep bending pins, I'll have to get up with Steve O'Donnell to see if there's something I can do to minimize the bent pins (aside from driving better).
Funny Mike! At actual races, yeah....I've had so many engine issues it's not even funny (mental note: DO NOT BUY USED ENGINES AGAIN!), but I've run that Truggy a TON as far as practice time goes. Besides...my backup RB engine has never failed me :-P

Wait till you see this Alpha ripping it up out there....of course if I have no engine issues...what am I supposed to blame my crappy finishes on? Oh yeah! "Stubby took me out!"