Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-line new tire!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 08:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

i think it is mostly bs anyway...gm and others are just using it cause they mad that the cash for clunkers people were trading there Gm American cars etc. for Toyota Nissan and Honda. guy from toyota that out of all the cars they could only duplicate it 10 times. but that is the american way now sue everyone get everything for free and dont work for it
Old 02-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Well said Travis, thanks. See you at the Nitro Challenge.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

any picks of this tire?
Old 02-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rider313
any picks of this tire?
I havnt seen it online yet but I no of a couple people that have seen it at tracks being tested.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I've tried to make the throttle stick on my Tundra, it won't.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by r1harper
i think it is mostly bs anyway...gm and others are just using it cause they mad that the cash for clunkers people were trading there Gm American cars etc. for Toyota Nissan and Honda. guy from toyota that out of all the cars they could only duplicate it 10 times. but that is the american way now sue everyone get everything for free and dont work for it
You do know people DIED because of this, right? And Toyota tried to blame it on the floor mats
Old 02-14-2010, 01:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey lets leave Toyota out of this LOL
yes what do they have to do with a proline tire

Originally Posted by sickboy
You do know people DIED because of this, right? And Toyota tried to blame it on the floor mats
related to proline tires how?

Originally Posted by pickle311
I've tried to make the throttle stick on my Tundra, it won't.
Wow still no connection to proline tires

BS or not still finding no connection to the new proline tire

Originally Posted by shanty140
LOL off topic but I agree. It's funny how fast people are to jump on and bash Toyota when other car manufactures have recalls all the time. I still need to bring my ford in because the cruse control could catch on fire LOL.
I could see if it was a recall on a proline tire but still no connection

really guys start a thread for toyota or else keep in on topic haveing to read countless irelavant posts gets to be a bit agrivating
Old 02-14-2010, 01:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MontanaMaxx
yes what do they have to do with a proline tire

related to proline tires how?

Wow still no connection to proline tires

BS or not still finding no connection to the new proline tire

I could see if it was a recall on a proline tire but still no connection

really guys start a thread for toyota or else keep in on topic haveing to read countless irelavant posts gets to be a bit agrivating
Sorry forum police........
Old 02-14-2010, 02:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

On a side note. Ty Tessman said he had a super secret inserts running during worlds warm-up and was not a loud to say what they were on a Live RC interview.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brushlessboy16
Uncalled for dude, way to be a tool.

Cant wait to see the new merchandise
look at your avatar and ask yourself one question whos a real tool. i buy a new set of caliber tires and there are a left and a right tire in one pack and two right in the other pack. i call proline and ask for one tire and am willing to email all pics and receipts. ms. kelish refuses and sends me a shipping ticket for ground mail to cali from ga. now i have a $85 set of tires that are worthless for two weeks while i wait on my tires to rearrive back to me.

so i say again there customer service suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 02-14-2010, 09:39 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by travis amezcua
Man what has this topic turned into... We statrted out with ProLine has a new tire. Then we got onto bad customer service. Then everyone copies each other. Then back to crappy gray molded foams.

Well first off i would like to say that this new tire will be at next weeks NC.

I'm sure every company in r/c oh outside of r/c have people say there customer service sucks. You can't please everyone in this world.

You can't say all these tires are copies. Yes they make look like copies. But each company only try's to make there's better than the other.

Yes there was a problem with the foam's. But they have worked really hard to fix the problem. Just Like Toyota has had a huge problem. Should everyone not buy a toyota anymore. Every company will have problems at some point. But thats why we are always working.
travis its funny you say that. i posted that pl c/s sux. i work for lexus and toyota and they could really teach pl a think about customer service. we are going to peoples jobs,houses,picking car up from airport parking to fix our problems. p/l just gives you a cardboard answer and a hard time. right now 80 bux for tires for a car is ludicrus and becuase i love this sport i am willing to buy them. but i will not deal with stuff like that in customer service.

to stay on topic what is the name of those tires?
Old 02-14-2010, 09:44 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sickboy
the people had gs350 floor matts in a es350. the pics were taken with the floormatt under the accel. that was the dealers fault for installing the improper matts in the car. there have been no confirmed deaths in accidents from either lexus or toyota.

to stay on topic how many lugs are there in the new tire?
Old 02-14-2010, 09:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Old 02-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

So, let me see if I got this all down. Proline is making a new crappy foam for a tire that Toyota is making and Octo-mom is the designer?
Old 02-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by (MRC)Scotty!
I agree with Scotty....someone out there has surely been sneaky enough to grab a spy shot or two....Are they a two step pin design like the Calibers?What type of track are they being run on?WE NEED ANSWERS DAMNIT!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.