R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 02-07-2010, 05:08 AM   #16
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladconnery View Post
OK so let me get the emails out oh and you forgot who I work for. So I can post the phone records as well. Oh and posting my real name I'm really scared.
Post your emails buddy...if your too stupid to pick up your engines its not my fault.... I also have full records of the emails...I also have all the documentation of the postage as well as the bills I had to pay to send as well as receive your engines..... WHAT ELSE CAN I DO ? you don't answer your phone, your door nor do you respond to your emails...... I can't see how I can do anything else...... If you want your engines cover me the shipping money I wasted, as well as the cost to ship them out again, they are still all packaged up in the box I sent them to you with....

here is my email to you on OCT 15th

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do

they tried to deliver the item on OCT 6th !!!! you need to go to your post office and pick it up.....

tracking # cx 274 711 167 ca
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:31 AM   #17
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Label/Receipt Number: CX27 4711 167C A

Your item was returned to the sender on November 27, 2009 because it was not claimed by the addressee.

Additional information for this item is stored in files offline.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks to me like you did not go pick up your gear .......................
Throwing of on Neal for not picking up your gear is not very cool .
Neal GAVE my son a smoking deal on a Picco EVO3 P7 , modified , broke in , with the clutch installed . Zero for labor , paid cost for parts and shipping .
Thats the kind of guy Maximo is .
Now , i speak to Maximo on the phone daily , I cannot count on one hand as to how many engines this guy has GIVEN out for racers .

We receive engines from Maximo weekly , and will have 4 of these engines at the PNB3 in 3 weeks .
Old 02-07-2010, 06:54 AM   #18
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I moving this to its own thread.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:25 AM   #19
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Default motor

hey quad71....u may get some mixed responses on what motor to run but i think all can agree that a .28 is the worst possible idea....i started racing 3 yrs ago and put a OS .28 in my 8ight truggy and it was the worst thing i ever did....as time went on i found that a .21 is ideal and even found that finding the right .21 is critical for being a good driver...i even dropped the vspecs for a while and put a novarossi 3port in truggy for indoor cause less power is better....but my skillz are pretty good so ive stuck with vspecs and have gotten them tuned for my driving style....i sold all my losi stuff 2 weeks ago and made the switch to hot bodies also....i ran the truggy for the first time last nite and won the A-main...the truggy is a really nice platform and i was running a v-spec w/os 2060 pipe with a #7 carb restrictor....it created smooth power and just felt easier to drive....hope i helped u out...bryce
Rangers Lead the Way!! Team Hotbodies Driver Hara D8 OS Speed XZB Hara Ed D8T OS Speed XZB Hara Ed Ve8 Tekin RX8 1400kv UP Grade Graphics Hitec DX3R PRO RayAracing.com RAPICON 30/9 Race Blend Jammin SCRT10 4x4 Tekin RX8 4.5T SMC Hotbodies Tires Thankyou HPI-Hotbodies & Pro-Line
bcarter007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #20
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by quad71 View Post
some one is ofering me a jammin 28 jpx whit jp.2 pipe and starte box for 150 what do you guys think????

i was hooping to get a lrp 28 ,os 28 ore axial 28 rr

and hoping for jp 3 ore jp4

what do you think should i go for it or wait ????
Well i usully dont buy used motors unless i race with the guy and know how his upkeep is on a motor.
Now my brother is running my Picco evo3 .21 that came out of my buggy from last year. Makes great power, able to clear jumps well and i think he was using a jp3 pipe with it.
Or
I would jump on what Maximo is offering.If i was going to cotinue racing nitro this year that would be the motor i would be getting.
Good luck sir

Tyler
Old 02-07-2010, 09:30 AM   #21
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I would like to try the OS 25 XZ. XZ series seems nothing but great performance.
silverM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:31 AM   #22
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

I helped a buddy tune in a Plus 4 for his D8T and it looked very good on the track, great bottom and very good top. Personally I like the OS Speed engines, but they are very pricy and are not for everyone.
Frank L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:50 PM   #23
Tech Regular

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Krawlin Send a message via MSN to Krawlin Send a message via Yahoo to Krawlin

I can't believe anyone would call Neal (Maximo) a scammer. He runs an excellent business, very honest, and great prices. He is not a scammer, he is a great guy. I think the fact that he sells quite a few engines and modding services should tell you that he doesn't scam anyone. Based on previous posts, it seems as though you (vladconnery) are the one who didn't pick up your item and then started pointing fingers, not cool man...

Last edited by Krawlin; 02-07-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Krawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:22 PM   #24
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I have the Werks B5 in my truggy and have never had a problem crearing any jumps. Great motor for $199.