Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BCE vs. Fioroni

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

I understand what your saying but i will give an honest review on the BCE chassis VS the Tekno and i am sure Drake as tryied other manufacturies products to see whats better and im sure he didnt post it to the world but if everone is like me they would wont there money going toward the best product there money can buy.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default ...

Dpowers since we race at alot of the same tracks I will let you run my extra chassis for a few races so you can give a comparison. You have run your car stock and with the tekno stuff at Dalton so I believe trying it there one weekend to check the lap times would be a good idea also. That would be a stock vs. tekno vs. bce test. That would be pretty cool. =)
Old 02-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Garrett McKamie
Dpowers since we race at alot of the same tracks I will let you run my extra chassis for a few races so you can give a comparison. You have run your car stock and with the tekno stuff at Dalton so I believe trying it there one weekend to check the lap times would be a good idea also. That would be a stock vs. tekno vs. bce test. That would be pretty cool. =)
Sounds good Garrett.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

If Ryan Maifield, Scott Hughes, Ryan Cav, Rhonda Skelton, Richard Saxton and many more well known drivers chose to use a BCE Chassis then that was a plus for me.
Out of all these drivers, only Mrs Drake still uses them. That may change in the future. But Dylan R. with Mugen sure is putting on a show for everyone using the BCE chassis.

Last edited by Bigedmond; 02-05-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Tech Regular

They used them while they were designing the RC8T. They finished 1st and 2nd at the Nationals at the Nitro Pit in truggy. Im not sure why they would not have good comments about Bill. But since your around there area I take your word for it.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

They used them while they were designing the RC8T. They finished 1st and 2nd at the Nationals at the Nitro Pit in truggy. Im not sure why they would not have good comments about Bill. But since your around there area I take your word for it.
I give bill credit. Jammin Stole the JPX chassis for the CRT2 and Kyosho stole the ST-RR chassis from bill.

Last edited by Bigedmond; 02-05-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

Default ...

Yea. They also ran them the previous year at the Farm in a MBX5t(Maifield and Saxton)while they were testing the platform that they wanted for the RC8T. Ive never visited the BCE Speed site to tell you the truth. Im quoting from my RC memory...
Old 02-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

big john have you made that phone call yet.....might want to............
Old 02-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 227 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
Out of all these drivers, only Mrs Drake still uses them. All of the other drivers havent used one of his chassis for 2 years. And i dare you to walk up to Cav, Saxton, or maifield and ask there opinion on the chassis. They do not have any kind words for BCE, or Bill.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

U CANT PLEASE EVERONE.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

the only time she was happy is when she sold her chassis...........
Old 02-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

BCE all the way!

Last edited by Kalgard Racing; 02-05-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Tech Addict

Keep in mind that a lot of top drivers with major manufacturer chassis sponsorships are restricted from using certain aftermarket parts (such as a BCE chassis). Bill's products were at the forefront of development for several manufacturers' production cars, and the drivers did very well with the product. It's unlikely, however, that a major manufacturer such as Associated, Losi or Mugen is going to allow a small business like BCE to take any credit away from their vehicle by allowing their drivers to use BCE's stuff. I don't have a chassis sponsorship, so I'm free to run what I want. I've used BCE's chassis, and they make a noticeable improvement in the car's handling.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LVBaja
Keep in mind that a lot of top drivers with major manufacturer chassis sponsorships are restricted from using certain aftermarket parts (such as a BCE chassis). Bill's products were at the forefront of development for several manufacturers' production cars, and the drivers did very well with the product. It's unlikely, however, that a major manufacturer such as Associated, Losi or Mugen is going to allow a small business like BCE to take any credit away from their vehicle by allowing their drivers to use BCE's stuff. I don't have a chassis sponsorship, so I'm free to run what I want. I've used BCE's chassis, and they make a noticeable improvement in the car's handling.

+1
Old 02-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
Out of all these drivers, only Mrs Drake still uses them. All of the other drivers havent used one of his chassis for 2 years. And i dare you to walk up to Cav, Saxton, or maifield and ask there opinion on the chassis. They do not have any kind words for BCE, or Bill.
I have to ask John, where did this animosity come from?

I've yet to meet a factory driver that had a bad thing to say about BCE speed or Bill...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.