R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 02-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Something Everyone Should Know About Ray A Racing !!!

Hello Everyone,
I would like to let everyone know about my experience with Ray A Racing.

I am a business owner and a leading performance engine builder in my industry. I know first hand how important customer service and quality work are, especially in this bad economy.
People work hard for their money and in the case of service, make their decision on were to spend that hard earned money, mainly on what the public recommend based on their personal experience with a company. Good referals mean everything to todays small businesses.

After my first experience with Ray, NO ONE else will ever get my business! He has never met me, nor have I ever done any business with him. I found a few people talking about him and took a look at his website.

I found myself in a bad spot with no engine to race this upcoming weekend. Ray went out of his way to make somthing happen for me, so that I may race.

Ray my hats off to you, and for anyone out there that needs "PRECISION" nitro engine services, please take my word for it, as well as many others, Ray A Racing should be your last stop.

www.rayaracing.com

Thanks again Ray for ALL of your help!

Sincerely,
Mike Walker
atpracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atpracing View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am a business owner and a leading performance engine builder in my industry. I know first hand how important customer service and quality work are, especially in this bad economy.
People work hard for their money and in the case of service, make their decision on were to spend that hard earned money, mainly on what the public recommend based on their personal experience with a company. Good referals mean everything to todays small businesses.

After my first experience with Ray, NO ONE else will ever get my business! He has never met me, nor have I ever done any business with him. I found a few people talking about him and took a look at his website.

I found myself in a bad spot with no engine to race this upcoming weekend. Ray went out of his way to make somthing happen for me, so that I may race this weekend.

Ray my hats off to you, and for anyone out there that needs "PRECISION" nitro engine services, please take my word for it, as well as many others, Ray A Racing should be your last stop.

Sincerely,
Mike Walker
Mike great comment he has a actual thread which he maintains your posting will probably get lost in a hour
Old 02-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Good to hear!

Def. find his thread and post in there as well.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #4
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

wow i was expecting another bash thread. those seam to be a dime a dozen latley. lol
---Xray, RC America, Pro-Line Racing, FX Royal, Hudy, KO Propo, 92zero Designs, Vision Racing Products, RW-Mods, Team Loosenuts, forddesigns.net--- Big Thanks to: Wheel Brokers Track and Shop, Pine City MN~ "Stompy"
rider313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

i could'nt agree more atpracing, i read about ray's resizing on his thread and sent him my p/s ,talked to him on the phone a couple times,A PLUS SERVICE all the way around.the finished product was great!
techpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techpro View Post
i could'nt agree more atpracing, i read about ray's resizing on his thread and sent him my p/s ,talked to him on the phone a couple times,A PLUS SERVICE all the way around.the finished product was great!
Here here.... Great quality service...
Old 02-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #7
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default All in a days work

Thanks guys

My work day today began in the tool+die shop, and will end here in my garage where I wil stay busy untill 10 or 11 tonight. My Blackberry + laptop are on if anyone has a question.

Quick turnaround never a problem , If thats what you need to make a race

RayAracing
TOOLING: http://www.rayaracing.com/prodtooling.htm
RayA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #8
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by atpracing View Post
Hello Everyone,

I found myself in a bad spot with no engine to race this upcoming weekend. Ray went out of his way to make somthing happen for me, so that I may race.

www.rayaracing.com

Sincerely,
Mike Walker
+ 1 !!!
Engine development manager Rifling Pty Ltd. Nitro fuel designer : Neo + World record title holder 2012 Austalian Nationals 147.6 KPH , 1 st 2 nd and TQ Australian National Buggy titles 2012. Victorian State title 2012 Neo + , South Australian state title ON and Off Road 1/8 2012 Neo + :-) QLD State Titles 2012 1st buggy & trruggy + TQ Neo + MG66 RX7 1st Sportsman Class Truggy QLD State Titles 2012 !! Nitro Addicts Australia . com
MassiveMods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #9
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to hyperc10

I have always sent my engines to Ray great turn around and excellent work!
hyperc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #10
Tech Regular

All my p/s go to Ray for resizing...
RC-BATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-BATT View Post
All my p/s go to Ray for resizing...
how was the result mind to shared?
sangyi41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #12
Tech Regular

Go to his thread, you will see more feedback.http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...g-tooling.html
But just to re assure the quality of his work, my brother lost his air filter on a new Speed engine, sucked dirt and lost all compression. He sent it in to Ray to get resized, and over 8 gallons later it still runs as good as the day he got it back from Ray...
RC-BATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:55 AM   #13
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider313 View Post
wow i was expecting another bash thread. those seam to be a dime a dozen latley. lol
So was I. This is much better.
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #14
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default 8 gallon resizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-BATT View Post
Go to his thread, you will see more feedback.http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...g-tooling.html
But just to re assure the quality of his work, my brother lost his air filter on a new Speed engine, sucked dirt and lost all compression. He sent it in to Ray to get resized, and over 8 gallons later it still runs as good as the day he got it back from Ray...
RC-Batt, Very nice

atpracing, Glad my 3 or 4 year old v-spec served you well yesterday. As I stated over the phone " haven't got a clue how many gallons fuel thru that engine" ????? Somewhere over 10 gallons anyway Just an engine well maintained. I never seen USPS loose a costomers package for 5 days before, but, did turn up + arrive here.

I still got a couple "ole faithfuls" in my box. And for the new season coming I am breaking in very very very slowly a new upgrated N21R.

RayAracing
TOOLING: http://www.rayaracing.com/prodtooling.htm

Last edited by RayA; 02-07-2010 at 07:38 AM. Reason: @
RayA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #15
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to boomgagem

Ray's only done 1 P/S set for me, but he will do them all. Great guy
boomgagem is offline   Reply With Quote