R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 02-09-2010, 04:08 PM   #91
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
your right there isnt a scoop in the front ,there is one on the left side of the body though inless its something else.
Only one scoop and its in the back
JBURCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #92
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
yea really that car was way overpriced if you ask me with no v8 in it ethier.
Have you driven one? They are pretty sweet to drive. I have only driven the earlier ones, not a Japanese model like this.

I wouldn't mind a Porsche GT2 or GT3 either, and neither have a V8. I shouldn't talk though since I drive a car with a 500hp V8 that gets me around 12mpg around town.
Losi Ten-T: 7/7/2, Kingpin tires, optional Losi Springs, Spektrum DX3S
Nor-Cal Hobbies: Union City, CA
Grimlock212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #93
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock212 View Post
Have you driven one? They are pretty sweet to drive. I have only driven the earlier ones, not a Japanese model like this.

I wouldn't mind a Porsche GT2 or GT3 either, and neither have a V8. I shouldn't talk though since I drive a car with a 500hp V8 that gets me around 12mpg around town.

no i cant say i actually driven a nsx in real life ,, but i have race it on a video game all souped up.. it handles really good,,, but i dont think its really the fastest... you dont think its a little overpriced though??
tc5 man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #94
Tech Regular

Quote:
no i cant say i actually driven a nsx in real life ,, but i have race it on a video game all souped up.. it handles really good,,, but i dont think its really the fastest... you dont think its a little overpriced though??
Not really, it was a decent value when released. It was a world class supercar that could be driven daily. It actually forced Ferrari to make a far better product. Before the NSX Ferarri's were extremely cumbersome to drive with that horrible gated shifter. The NSX was a game changing car. When the NSX became a bit dated the price was too high. I think towards the end they were in th 90K range in the USA.

The NSX was a great car to drive on the track, that is for sure. A true "driver's car".
Losi Ten-T: 7/7/2, Kingpin tires, optional Losi Springs, Spektrum DX3S
Nor-Cal Hobbies: Union City, CA
Grimlock212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #95
Tech Adept

any more news when in march this is out ??
Old 01-03-2012, 01:01 AM   #96
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I had to revive this thread because I didnt want to be that @$$ starting a new thread on something that already exists.

anyway, since this car has been released, I was wondering if some of our friends across the pond would chime in and give some feedback on this car.

Handling, cornering, jumps ect. and if in fact the EU parts really separate this from the original 2.0.

thanks for any responses, this car looks awesome. Ive owned the original 8ight and the 8ight 2.0 and was just wondering if the EU was any better.
AFX Fab
Lancebuilt Hobbies
Cory B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:32 AM   #97
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Biggest difference is the inclined spindle/carrier set. It made a huge impact on my ability to get throughout corners. More steering coming in, and less coming out. I felt the 2.0 always was very tail happy exiting turns, which I like. I hate a numb car.