R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Paypall HELP PLZ!!!!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/365255-paypall-help-plz.html)

crockpot7 01-28-2010 07:19 PM

Paypall HELP PLZ!!!!!!

So how do I do paypall? Im selling a car and the guy wants to pay through paypall. I just go to the site and enter my email address and thats basically it right? I dont need a to enter any credit card information or anything like that? And once he sends me the money can i take the money out that day? or transfer it to a different paypall account??

Thanks for the help guys!

DPowers 01-28-2010 07:26 PM

I had to give my bank info and then if you wont it to go in your bank you got to tranfer it and it takes about 2-3 busness days but it will take a day are two for you to get an account becouse they got to verify its your account.

crockpot7 01-28-2010 07:28 PM

do you have to give your bank information if your not buying anything? your just having money sent to you?

supertool28 01-28-2010 07:30 PM

You have to set up a pay-pal account. They will need a bank account number and at least a debit card number. Once you get money transfered to you, you can request it to be transfered to your bank account. It takes about three days to get the money in your account from pay-pal. Or you can use your pay-pal account to buy stuff and it will be paid useing you pay-pal balance.
Hope this helps.

crockpot7 01-28-2010 07:40 PM

im confused because i made a paypal account but i never had to give any bank information. It says i can send and request money and all that. I dont want to transfer the money i get sent to my paypal address into my bank account because as soon as it gets there it will be transfered to someone else cuz im buying a new buggy. Did I do something wrong? or will i be able to have money sent to me and send money to others?

houston 01-28-2010 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by crockpot7 (Post 6923856)
im confused because i made a paypal account but i never had to give any bank information. It says i can send and request money and all that. I dont want to transfer the money i get sent to my paypal address into my bank account because as soon as it gets there it will be transfered to someone else cuz im buying a new buggy. Did I do something wrong? or will i be able to have money sent to me and send money to others?

man , its been so long since i set mine up

i believe you can do what you are talking about crockpot

TopGearRC 01-28-2010 08:46 PM

to accept payment you must be a verified merchant, you will have to have your bank info (routing number and account number) in there. Make sure you can check your banking online. They will transfer a few cents in your account as soon as you see that on your online banking, verify that amount back to paypal and they will call you a verified user.

You can use paypal credit towards another purchase via paypal, don't have to transfer it to your bank account. After that purchase if you have money left over then you can transfer that bal over to your bank.

Racecrafter 01-28-2010 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by crockpot7 (Post 6923856)

Without a bank account you (obviously) cannot transfer money to a bank account nor can you be considered "verified" which in some cases sellers will not sell to you or ship to you because you cannot be verified to who you say you are.

However, you can send and receive money as you have stated between Paypal accounts.

crockpot7 01-28-2010 08:51 PM

Dear Houston,

You must be right because i just recieved a payment of $210 but due to the paypal charge I received $204.63. I should be able to send the money from my paypal account to another paypal account correct?

houston 01-28-2010 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by crockpot7 (Post 6924208)
Dear Houston,

You must be right because i just recieved a payment of $210 but due to the paypal charge I received $204.63. I should be able to send the money from my paypal account to another paypal account correct?

yep

paypal is great !!!! you can have people send you money as personal and no fees for you as long as it is paypal to paypal ;)

crockpot7 01-28-2010 09:04 PM

thank you guys

appreciate it

Integra 01-29-2010 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by houston (Post 6924245)
yep

paypal is great !!!! you can have people send you money as personal and no fees for you as long as it is paypal to paypal ;)

I tried EVERY option to get the fee to go away but it wouldn't. :flaming:

personal or business they have been charging me lately. :nod: