R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #31
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by strngdze View Post
Another one of the best in the business doing it...Truhe at the Nitro Pit.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

well of corse you can blip the throttle like that on a truggy, now on a buggy
its best you just blip a little, coming out of the turn cause , buggys will get upset easy if you, really blip the throttle lol.

but i tried diffrent ways, of driving a 1/8 buggy at least , i tried to let it roll into the turn and ,then hit the throttle . kind of like driving,a electric it works but i think blipping the, throttle would help better though.
tc5 man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #32
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Tried the blipping method a few times. Can't get it to work at all. For me no matter how light the blip is it makes the car push, plus my fuel milage went down too...not cool lol
Old 01-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #33
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Godwin View Post
Tried the blipping method a few times. Can't get it to work at all. For me no matter how light the blip is it makes the car push, plus my fuel milage went down too...not cool lol

agree it does hurt your fuel milage espially, if you have your low end tuned rich. it does somewhat make a ,buggy push if you give it to much.
i used to watch this guy at my local track,,, that ran a jammin buggy and he was really bad on bliping ,the throttle you can help but to laugh.

and plus the buggys out there days rotate, so good that you really dont need to blip the throttle like, that to get it to rotate.
tc5 man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #34
Tech Addict

Its all prefrence, I myself I blip-Not stupidly.. but a good amount. The reason I blip is mainly from my 1st time at the track I watched John Hazlewood-Top british driver at my local. For a good 30 minutes watching his lines his throttle ect.. and ever since then I have blipped.. and tbh I have tried to be super smooth-Like leccy and it dosnt work for me. I dont feel I have the same control mainly as been blipping since been racing. So its 2nd nature to me.. I came 3rd in my clubs summer series 1st year-And only been racing since feb.. so cant be that bad haha.. But Yea, its all preference. But you watch pro's I bet 9/10 Blip.. so people go ott and stop starting but bliping properly.. works wonder's... And I find it works really well if you want to break the rear loose too.. on some tracks..
jamiekerr14 is offline   Reply With Quote