Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My AWD ofna ultraGT/MBX-4...

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 08:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Default My AWD ofna ultraGT/MBX-4...

Figured i would put up some pics of my hard to find and not too common ultraGT with the MBX-4 option kit. its an ultra GT with mbx-4 ball stud control arm setup over the stock ultra setup. Upgrades are a tuned pipe, for my nova rossi Plus 21-5k, 3.5cc engine i installed over the summer. Hi-torque servo's. FM radio swap. purple anodized fuel filter, and over all just rebuilt to new. I love this car and since the mods its super fast!!! Kept the stock style 1 speed trans. The car spins all 4 tires off the line lol. It keeps pulling and i have not found a dead spot of power yet to be honest. I am customizing a body for it to replace the stock ultra GT body it had (lame in my own opinion lol). Will post up pics of the body when its done. I am working on customizing one that i bought for it and another is a total custom piece from lexan.

Old 01-25-2010, 08:16 AM
Tech Initiate

if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it. i didnt see a members car section or anything.