Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
ofna jammin crt .5 mini nitro tryggy >

ofna jammin crt .5 mini nitro tryggy

ofna jammin crt .5 mini nitro tryggy

Old 01-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Tech Adept

Default ofna jammin crt .5 mini nitro tryggy

Was looking at these on amainhobbies and they look like they would be fun so leads me to a couple of question can the 1/10 tires and wheels fit on these? And just how good are they I know there probley not that durable but was just wondering if anyone has ran one or own one and what has your experince been with the truck?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

They run the wheels from a Assoc. B3 and 10th scale tires. They are fun little trucks to play around with and believe it or not they are pretty tough. I did not get that involved with the truck so not sure about what else might work on the truck.

I bought one a wile back and play with at the track every know and then.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

there is a set of traxxas wheels which will fit the crt.5 but in my opinion they really take away from how much fun this little thing is. i run it on a big track, leisure hours, and have broken a few parts but that comes with the territory of a 1/12 scale and 30+ foot jumps. get yourself a good assortment of spares and youll be good to go.