Community
Wiki Posts
Search

bce chassis

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 06:31 PM
Tech Prophet

Default bce chassis

is there any online hobby stores that sell these or u only can buy them on their website there losi eight 2.0 chassis looks sweet
Old 11-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Ive never seen a BCE chassis on any other website.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
is there any online hobby stores that sell these or u only can buy them on their website there losi eight 2.0 chassis looks sweet
I run one on both the Losi truggy and buggy and they are well worth it. BCE is a small company that only sells direct. It takes time to receive your order but its well worth the wait. Dont be in a hurry it may take awhile but well worth the wait. Heres a link to the Losi 2.0 BCE thread. The last post also has a recent youtube video of my 8ight's in action. Check it out.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...hassis-24.html
Old 11-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default BCE

Frank is right, Don't be in a hurry. I'm still waiting on my MBX6T chassis.(6 months and counting)...........
Old 11-29-2009, 06:46 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by mugendriver23
Ive never seen a BCE chassis on any other website.

do u know if u have to do any mods for this chassis cause i know when i had aftermarket chassis i had to mod something,how long does it take to get it,im running a losi eight b 1.0 and im gone to get a 2.0 chassis and the long rear center axle
Old 11-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Thats all you need. The only issue I had was getting the side mud guards to fit. I had to dremel them a little. Otherwise just transfer everything. The buggy chassis fits on the same spot on the starter box too.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Frank L
Thats all you need. The only issue I had was getting the side mud guards to fit. I had to dremel them a little. Otherwise just transfer everything. The buggy chassis fits on the same spot on the starter box too.

how is the wear on the chassis when the droop screws hit is it bad
and how long does it take to get it when theres no problems,i heard also about the spur gear sticker out underneth the chassis and it said on their chat forum to use two washers do u just put the washers on top of the screws and then mount the whole center diff assembly i run the stock spur gear
Old 11-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

You can e-mail BCE at "[email protected]".
He also has a thread over on the "truggyracers.com"
web site.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mik G
Frank is right, Don't be in a hurry. I'm still waiting on my MBX6T chassis.(6 months and counting)...........
that seems a little long but yes you will wait a bit
it's been two months now for my two and counting
Old 11-29-2009, 09:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

how is the wear on the chassis when the droop screws hit is it bad
and how long does it take to get it when theres no problems,i heard also about the spur gear sticker out underneth the chassis and it said on their chat forum to use two washers do u just put the washers on top of the screws and then mount the whole center diff assembly i run the stock spur gear
The chassis wear is amazing compared to a stock TFT chassis. As far as the droop screws hitting, the BCE chassis has the screws in the chassis just like the TFT Losi chassis.
Since the chassis is 3mm rather than the stock 4mm the kit has 4 washers included to install between your chassis and the center diff mounts to accomodate for the 1mm chassis difference.

As far as the time of delivery only BCE can speak for that. I do know that buying the chassis was without a shadow of a doubt the best mod ive done.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Jube
The chassis wear is amazing compared to a stock TFT chassis. As far as the droop screws hitting, the BCE chassis has the screws in the chassis just like the TFT Losi chassis.
Since the chassis is 3mm rather than the stock 4mm the kit has 4 washers included to install between your chassis and the center diff mounts to accomodate for the 1mm chassis difference.

As far as the time of delivery only BCE can speak for that. I do know that buying the chassis was without a shadow of a doubt the best mod ive done.

ok cool so im guessing the washers go under the center diff mount i think if i remember the stock spur gear is a 48t on the eight 1.0 so if u dont use the washers it will hang out to much
Old 11-29-2009, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jube
ok cool so im guessing the washers go under the center diff mount i think if i remember the stock spur gear is a 48t on the eight 1.0 so if u dont use the washers it will hang out to much
Bingo!
Old 11-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Is it really taking 6 months? Where is it coming from and does he just get a lot of orders or what. Im having trouble understanding why it takes so long.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Bill is a great guy. I am not sure why it takes so long to get products from him. I am not sure if he CNC's everything or does them himself. I just order a new chassis the day after I receive a new one from him, that way it usaully works out since I replace the chassis every 3 months.

All that being said....BCE chassis are one of the best Hop-Ups I put on my car. I never even run a OEM chassis anymore. Bill is what RC is all about and is a small company. You can't expect a Ferrari next day aired, it is worth the wait and I will always support him as long as he is making chassis's.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kalgard Racing
Bill is a great guy. I am not sure why it takes so long to get products from him. I am not sure if he CNC's everything or does them himself. I just order a new chassis the day after I receive a new one from him, that way it usaully works out since I replace the chassis every 3 months.

All that being said....BCE chassis are one of the best Hop-Ups I put on my car. I never even run a OEM chassis anymore. Bill is what RC is all about and is a small company. You can't expect a Ferrari next day aired, it is worth the wait and I will always support him as long as he is making chassis's.
Well said

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.