R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,657
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default is this a typo???

has to be.

http://www.gshobby.com/index.php?mai...ducts_id=19147

Who in their right mind would pay that much for that. King headz has the same thing for 20$

I am however getting these, and is about 20$$

http://www.gshobby.com/index.php?mai...ducts_id=18118

Wow, what a discrepancy.
__________________
"You are not understanding the fundamental principles of my fragmented personality"

Mugen
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,657
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

look they even have the ALL NEW MBX6R

http://www.gshobby.com/index.php?mai...ducts_id=15948
__________________
"You are not understanding the fundamental principles of my fragmented personality"

Mugen
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
Tech Elite
 
DPowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Where the fast guys are
Posts: 3,528
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaux View Post
has to be.

http://www.gshobby.com/index.php?mai...ducts_id=19147

Who in their right mind would pay that much for that. King headz has the same thing for 20$

I am however getting these, and is about 20$$

http://www.gshobby.com/index.php?mai...ducts_id=18118

Wow, what a discrepancy.
No thats the right price all firioni parts are high.
DPowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
Tech Master
 
KWT-NITRO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 1,616
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPowers View Post
No thats the right price all firioni parts are high.
Hello there,
man did you even check before posting? and Yes its a Typo...
the price is 28 bucks at Amainhobbies

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...is-Brace-Mount

cheers

Ali
__________________
Team Kuwait, Team Terribles, www.rccck.org
Kuwait National Champion
FEMCA Truggy Finalist & FEMCA Buggy Semi-Finalist
Thanks to all my sponsors: Modelix/Ultimate Racing, AKA Racing, AVID Racing, Stick-it1 Racing and HES
KWT-NITRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,657
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWT-NITRO View Post
Hello there,
man did you even check before posting? and Yes its a Typo...
the price is 28 bucks at Amainhobbies

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...is-Brace-Mount

cheers

Ali
i didn't think that was right. But you see how bored i am. Wife is sick and can't really do anything.


How is it in kuwait?
__________________
"You are not understanding the fundamental principles of my fragmented personality"

Mugen
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:38 PM   #6
Tech Master
 
KWT-NITRO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 1,616
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaux View Post
i didn't think that was right. But you see how bored i am. Wife is sick and can't really do anything.


How is it in kuwait?
man i hope she gets well soon, its great in Kuwait, the weather is amazing swinging between 10C to 22C with a nice cold breeze, the season has started few weeks ago, new track with amazing layout and huge jumps. 3rd round race of our championship is this upcoming friday, need to clean my car and get it ready for the big day
can we ask for more?? i dont think so...
Ooh BTW, the family is Okay too

cheers

Ali
__________________
Team Kuwait, Team Terribles, www.rccck.org
Kuwait National Champion
FEMCA Truggy Finalist & FEMCA Buggy Semi-Finalist
Thanks to all my sponsors: Modelix/Ultimate Racing, AKA Racing, AVID Racing, Stick-it1 Racing and HES
KWT-NITRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
Tech Master
 
cary's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,914
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

man you should rely post these type of over the top
silly questions in your personal thread. that way we
will have them all in one spot and not five or ten a day
all over the board. so that way when we may want a good
lugh we can just go there.and enjoy all you antics in one thread
__________________
Xray XB8 14,AE RC8T3,XB9 13,Kyosho wheeler,Losi SCTE 2.0,+ More
> The Animal,Frank L. Jr. <
~~~~RedRock Hobbies~~~~
cary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #8
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,657
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

sorry man. Got excited when i saw MBX6R
__________________
"You are not understanding the fundamental principles of my fragmented personality"

Mugen
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:55 PM   #9
Tech Elite
 
DPowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Where the fast guys are
Posts: 3,528
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWT-NITRO View Post
Hello there,
man did you even check before posting? and Yes its a Typo...
the price is 28 bucks at Amainhobbies

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...is-Brace-Mount

cheers

Ali
No i didnt check but i remember foroni parts used to be very expensive.
DPowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:56 PM   #10
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,872
Default

i order from gs hobbys, awsome prices and good shipping, also! thats a really good price for the mugen wow. yea that fiouri stuff is ,way over price it better be the best aluminuim ever.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #11
Tech Master
 
KWT-NITRO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 1,616
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
i order from gs hobbys, awsome prices and good shipping, also! thats a really good price for the mugen wow. yea that fiouri stuff is ,way over price it better be the best aluminuim ever.
sorry to dissapoint you but NO their Aluminum is far from beeing the best alu ever, i had my experience with Fioroni parts and i would never buy another fioroni alu part for my cars.
i bought the Fioroni CVDs for my MP9 and with les than 3 tanks, thats 3 tanks and not gallons, they were bent and not usable where the stock ones lasted a whole season. rear shock tower broken in 2 pieces since they designed it very weak in one point, i've seen 4 break infront of me and not after huge crashes, just normal driving and Boom they break.

it might be my experience but i would rather stick with the stock parts or the Alu parts from the same manufactures, for example Losi or Kyosho

cheers

ALi
__________________
Team Kuwait, Team Terribles, www.rccck.org
Kuwait National Champion
FEMCA Truggy Finalist & FEMCA Buggy Semi-Finalist
Thanks to all my sponsors: Modelix/Ultimate Racing, AKA Racing, AVID Racing, Stick-it1 Racing and HES
KWT-NITRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #12
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWT-NITRO View Post
sorry to dissapoint you but NO their Aluminum is far from beeing the best alu ever, i had my experience with Fioroni parts and i would never buy another fioroni alu part for my cars.
i bought the Fioroni CVDs for my MP9 and with les than 3 tanks, thats 3 tanks and not gallons, they were bent and not usable where the stock ones lasted a whole season. rear shock tower broken in 2 pieces since they designed it very weak in one point, i've seen 4 break infront of me and not after huge crashes, just normal driving and Boom they break.

it might be my experience but i would rather stick with the stock parts or the Alu parts from the same manufactures, for example Losi or Kyosho

cheers

ALi







i run the stock losi eight shock towers and never ,bent them even from hard nosediving lands lol. the only part from fiorini that, i heard from, a racer i know is the clutch shoes.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #13
Tech Addict
 
JBURCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hampton Va
Posts: 626
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

The original Losi buggy shock towers, if you bend them you got run over by a bus. I would take one hell of a crash to bend them. So its really nothing to brag about.
JBURCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #14
Tech Lord
 
Frank L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NorCal
Posts: 12,500
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

Last year when I put my 8t 2.0 on the track I ordered almost every fioroni part I could top plate hinge pin braces inner and outter shock caps etc. The shock caps leak at least on 2 shocks and the adj hinge pin braces didn't make it past the 1st day of racing. The fioroni stuff does add over the top boing though and not many people are willing to pay the higher prices. Personally I like it.
__________________
- X-Ray/ RC America Team Driver - MKS -
- XB8 - XB8T - XB8 E - OS Spec III - B2102 - 4PXR -
~ SSC ~ Godfather ~ Ironman ~ ButterySmooth ~
Frank L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #15
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,657
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

love the feedback. I will stick with king headz and m2c. I couldn't bend my king headz extended engine mount with a hammer.

but i do like the front shock tower covers. Keeps the wafers from separating and eventually cracking
__________________
"You are not understanding the fundamental principles of my fragmented personality"

Mugen
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
F1 is alive and well in So. Cal! 240Z California Racing 5880 07-06-2012 04:36 PM
Is this guy freakin' serious? Jackster Chat Lounge 13 10-16-2009 12:26 PM
Futaba R604FS with a 3pk? killabud Radio and Electronics 15 05-29-2009 12:55 AM
is this the new HPI PRO car?..... fastharry™ Nitro On-Road 156 06-04-2003 03:06 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:31 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net