R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2010, 02:36 PM   #31
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRussian View Post
He got you for a whopping $7? Am I reading this right?


No he owe's me 44$

a pair of mounted AKA's and a 2 Pair of Caliber buggy tires w/o foam .

mounted aka's were 22...proline's were 11 a pair.

where do you get 7$ from ?
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #32
Tech Elite
 
MadRussian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SE USA
Posts: 2,378
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
No he owe's me 44$

a pair of mounted AKA's and a 2 Pair of Caliber buggy tires w/o foam .

mounted aka's were 22...proline's were 11 a pair.

where do you get 7$ from ?
I thought it was the radio tray that was referenced for $7
$44 is enough to not let slide, sorry for the confusion Integra
MadRussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #33
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRussian View Post
I thought it was the radio tray that was referenced for $7
$44 is enough to not let slide, sorry for the confusion Integra


No problemo.



BUMP


HOMER why wont you answer the phone or any emails or PM's ?
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:31 PM   #34
Tech Elite
 
Stubbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,177
Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboard View Post
Bette hurry up last I heard the Tiltyard is closing at the end of the year.
Maybe earlier than that....

I just tried to look at www.tiltyard.com, and I got some random "Apache HTTP server test page".
__________________
Mike Stubblefield - www.capefearraceway.com
"If you're not racing to have fun, then you're doing it WRONG."
"All you need is WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it moves, and it shouldn't, use the Duct Tape. If it doesn't move, and it should, use the WD-40."
Stubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:43 AM   #35
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Another one bites the dust.
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:57 AM   #36
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

No problem...i know where he lives and his name....that's all i need really...Im Not going anywhere any time soon Nor is this issue....thieves eventually get what they deserve one way or the other.




Homer PAY YOUR DEBTS.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:30 AM   #37
Tech Regular
 
markr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: TX
Posts: 421
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I'm sorry for your troubles with Tilted, Integra. I had good dealings with them last year, but things went downhill apparently.

I own two small businesses myself and refunds/losses are part of doing business, no matter how well you think you run your business. So, I'm guessing they are hurting badly for $. You're one squeaky wheel right now, so to speak, and they still haven't taken care of $44.

I had something of substance to add here, but I lost track. lol. Oh well. Best wishes.
__________________
Xray 808 2010 Spec - O.S. V-Spec Speed - Airtronics M11-DSSS
Losi 8ight-T 2.0 - RB Killer 9 - Airtronics M11-FHSS-2
Losi XXX-CR - Tekin RS / Novak Ballistic 13.5 - Airtronics M11-FHSS-2
markr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:46 AM   #38
Tech Elite
 
Colors_By_Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Naperville, IL 60565
Posts: 2,780
Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
I wont be forgetting this ANY time soon Homer.

maybe one day ill show up to the tilt yard track and we can talk in person.
The Tiltyard forum is still up and running. You might be able to reach Homer through it versus posting here. He may not even be visiting this forum any longer.

The story I read at Tilted's forum told the story of TiltedRC (the business) getting rocked hard by bad deals with suppliers who screwed Homer and cost him large sums of money. He's close to the point of filing bankruptcy. If that were to happen, your legal remedy would be to join the list of people who are owed money, and wait for the settlement that may never come in terms of a financial payout.

Bankruptcy sucks for you, and sucks for them even more.

Anyway, that's just a little info I had on the matter.
__________________
Got Paint? Got MicroHoles? Got custom masks?

Colors By Dave - I love to paint
Colors_By_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #39
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markr04 View Post
I'm sorry for your troubles with Tilted, Integra. I had good dealings with them last year, but things went downhill apparently.

I own two small businesses myself and refunds/losses are part of doing business, no matter how well you think you run your business. So, I'm guessing they are hurting badly for $. You're one squeaky wheel right now, so to speak, and they still haven't taken care of $44.

I had something of substance to add here, but I lost track. lol. Oh well. Best wishes.
thx mark....hoping the apology of the squeaky wheel gets the oil fulfills itself.

lmk if you remember what you wanted to say.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #40
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colors_By_Dave View Post
The Tiltyard forum is still up and running. You might be able to reach Homer through it versus posting here. He may not even be visiting this forum any longer.

The story I read at Tilted's forum told the story of TiltedRC (the business) getting rocked hard by bad deals with suppliers who screwed Homer and cost him large sums of money. He's close to the point of filing bankruptcy. If that were to happen, your legal remedy would be to join the list of people who are owed money, and wait for the settlement that may never come in terms of a financial payout.

Bankruptcy sucks for you, and sucks for them even more.

Anyway, that's just a little info I had on the matter.


link to the forum ?

PM sent.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #41
Tech Elite
 
Colors_By_Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Naperville, IL 60565
Posts: 2,780
Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default

http://tilted1.com/cgi-bin/1.4.9e/pw...?conf=tiltedrc

But you do have to register to post, and who knows if new registrations are being taken.....
__________________
Got Paint? Got MicroHoles? Got custom masks?

Colors By Dave - I love to paint
Colors_By_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:08 AM   #42
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colors_By_Dave View Post
http://tilted1.com/cgi-bin/1.4.9e/pw...?conf=tiltedrc

But you do have to register to post, and who knows if new registrations are being taken.....


I did a while ago...but was never approved......WHO would have thought.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:58 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net