R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-13-2010, 01:51 AM   #31
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by janderson78 View Post
Even Better yet. You ship it with your name on it and I will pay for the 4 Gallons!!! But you must provide tracking and 82nd must sign for it. How about that!!!! Oh and you can call it what ever your want.
Kinda thought it was going to go this way. Big boys and toys do that alot.
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:27 AM   #32
Tech Rookie

Didn't mean to start an argument lol, I was just hoping to be able to get some fuel. Thank you guys though for showing us support over here, im speaking for all of us in my motorpool we are all kind of in the same situation peer presure has made sure we are all running nitro cars. Thanks again
82ndtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:44 AM   #33
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82ndtrooper View Post
Didn't mean to start an argument lol, I was just hoping to be able to get some fuel. Thank you guys though for showing us support over here, im speaking for all of us in my motorpool we are all kind of in the same situation peer presure has made sure we are all running nitro cars. Thanks again
82nd,

You did not start anything. I am in Germany and we have Transports stop in here every day to take stuff to and from you locations. But none of the Load Masters will touch it or I would have already sent it.

But if this guy will Step Up and ship it then I am willing to pay for it. This is in writing and everyone on here knows I am a man my word. I will pay for 4 gallons but he must ship it and you must receive it.

My feeling is he is telling me to pull my head out and he doesnt have the balls to do it him self.

See you at the track.
janderson78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:37 AM   #34
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default good

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Working Man View Post
Kinda thought it was going to go this way. Big boys and toys do that alot.
thats sooooo true. never really supported the war. but being sent there is a different story.

i thought u there fighting or saving lives? u got time for toys?
muaythai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:03 AM   #35
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jbright33

ya know just a thought but have you asked the turkish truck drivers? dont know if theres rc'ing in turkey but methanol im shure of
Old 01-13-2010, 07:05 AM   #36
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82ndtrooper View Post
I'm pretty sure our equipment comes in from Germany, I don't know if you have hookups there that could throw some fuel on the bird but if so that would be awesome I could give them a little extra cash for it. Also you said you have access to fuel from japan, may I get some more information on that? I would be interested in that, would you be willing to ship fuel from japan to an APO address in Iraq, if I payed you for the fuel and your services? Thank you in advance.
Yeah I am stationed here at Yokota AB, Japan. I can get it pretty much whenever I need it, but the Japanese will not ship it for nothing. I can't eve get the LHS to ship it to me. I have to go to the store everytime. I would love to ship it to you MPS, but if I get busted, then there goes my 11 years down the drain. If your birds are coming out of germany, then that would be the best bet. Loadmasters do some crazy stuff sometimes. But I know that it is possible. I have seen guys running their stuff in the sand box. Someone around here that has deployed and done has got to know how to get it. If you need anything else though, let me know. I wish I could hook you up man.
Revooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:32 AM   #37
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revooooooo View Post
Yeah I am stationed here at Yokota AB, Japan. I can get it pretty much whenever I need it, but the Japanese will not ship it for nothing. I can't eve get the LHS to ship it to me. I have to go to the store everytime. I would love to ship it to you MPS, but if I get busted, then there goes my 11 years down the drain. If your birds are coming out of germany, then that would be the best bet. Loadmasters do some crazy stuff sometimes. But I know that it is possible. I have seen guys running their stuff in the sand box. Someone around here that has deployed and done has got to know how to get it. If you need anything else though, let me know. I wish I could hook you up man.
See Revo knows exactly what I am talking about. I am not about the throw away my 11 either.

82nd, Like I have said I have already talked to some of the load masters here in Germany and they wont touch the stuff. I am sorry but I have tried.

You best bet is me paying for it if the guy from the UK will ship it.

See you at the track.
janderson78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:35 AM   #38
Tech Regular

If you absolutely need to have it shipped and unable to get it locally by ground transport - blend it youreselves. castor or even synth oil is something that ships a lot easier. you should be able to get methanol at the workshop
Old 01-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #39
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by muaythai View Post
thats sooooo true. never really supported the war. but being sent there is a different story.

i thought u there fighting or saving lives? u got time for toys?
Hey man allot of people don't support the war but we have Americans over here in harms way regardless if even they support it, and you know we are also human and need to relax and de-stress so yes we find time for toys. Thanks
82ndtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #40
Tech Regular

95% waiting and training, 4% getting there, 1% fighting - sure there's time....