Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for 1/8 nitro offroad buggy

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

associated rc8b hand down, very fast car, easy to drive, durable, i like it, many people around my area like it, and a werks b5 in it and you'll be flying.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Tech Addict

mugen,d8,rc8,losi,kyosho, xray, etc.As far as I know, I feel you cant go wrong these days. The key is price and driving style.I have a d8 and love it and tried a losi and I cant drive it as well as my d8,but take someone else and they can drive a losi or other brands better than they can drive a d8 .I dont bash. It don't mean the d8 better or the losi etc.It justs mean I feel better driving my d8.If u drive 1/8 buggy hard enough you will break at some point no matter how good a driver u are.All 1/8 are tough now days.agee to disagee. Am sure somebody will disagee[FANBOYS].I hate people when people make a statement from going to Brand A to brand B makes them a sec 1/2 faster per lap does that make a better buggy than anyone else Do your homework see what buggy works for u
Old 01-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I agree with v6shooter!
Old 01-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Corey43
I agree with v6shooter!
Me too. That said I think the Losi 2.0 RTR is a good way to start out. And I will not, have not, and won't have one but if just getting in to mad,mad hobby it's the best deel out there now. It's just the fan boys make me dislike the brand. Big dummys.