R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #16
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 458
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Why couldn't they make this in plastic? Could have kept it alot cheaper.
__________________
Vince G.

Sponsorship:
MY JOB
Giulitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #17
Tech Master
 
bcarter007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Plainfield, IN
Posts: 1,095
Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Default

thanks for some of the posts....i read about it on losi's website and so far i think its worth money....i buy alot from losipartshouse and ya i checked it out $59.99 good deal
__________________
Rangers Lead the Way!! Team Hotbodies Driver Hara D8 OS Speed XZB Hara Ed D8T OS Speed XZB Hara Ed Ve8 Tekin RX8 1400kv UP Grade Graphics Hitec DX3R PRO RayAracing.com RAPICON 30/9 Race Blend Jammin SCRT10 4x4 Tekin RX8 4.5T SMC Hotbodies Tires Thankyou HPI-Hotbodies & Pro-Line
bcarter007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #18
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

I want a weight before i shell out the $$.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #19
Tech Regular
 
RJNicholson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Allen, TX (another burb of Dallas)
Posts: 371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
Why doed everyone read ONE post and comment on that. The post right after this i explained turing the carb and rotating the ball on the carb. READ MORE THEN ONE POST
I read it. Thing is I tried that, so I wasn't posting ahead of myself. What makes you think that I haven't tried everything else in the book before I went with the new diff mount. I rotated my carb everyway possible along with the carb ball. Any place that I put it would either be not far enough away, or would cause binding. Even if it was the slightest bind I'm not into letting it rub like that and cause shavings to come off and be sucked into the carb or burr up the inside and cause further carb sticking problems.

Chill out I was just giving my OP about the question and your getting bent out of shape about someones english, and thinking that I'm pointing out your comment without reading further.

Did you think that maybe what you said could be proven that you no longer have to do this, and you can run your carb in the correct possiton. I was just pointing this out against your post since you wanted to point out that we could all just rotate a carb and move a ball link.

If you like running your carbs that way then good I'm happy for you, but if other people want to find a correct way to run them with out having issue arise then this is what its for. If the thread said, "How do I run my carb without having it @ 90* and not bind w/o buying the new Split Center Diff Mount."

Then your input would be justified. You seem to just want to cause issues and start rants on the forum. Really it's not needed.
__________________
*Team Terribles*
Rigs Listed Below
Losi 8IGHT 2.0 B/BCE Chassis/OS VZB *Sleeper*/RE11/JRHV Servos/KHZ
Losi 8IGHT 2.0 B/Werks B7 Pro/2013/Hitech HV Servos
Losi 8IGHT 2.0 E/Mamba Monster ESC/Xcelorin 2100kv or NEU Castle 2650kv *RIP-LIPO FIRE
RJNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #20
Tech Master
 
reggie l.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: randallstown md.
Posts: 1,360
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

soo who has the pics installed?
__________________
_ClockWork-Racing_
http://www.clockworkracingengines.com/
~8t 2.0
~MUGGIFIED Lst-xxl
reggie l. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #21
Tech Lord
 
Frank L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NorCal
Posts: 12,500
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
I want a weight before i shell out the $$.
Man I have them on order and a certain hobby store is taking their time shipping a back order.
__________________
- X-Ray/ RC America Team Driver - MKS -
- XB8 - XB8T - XB8 E - OS Spec III - B2102 - 4PXR -
~ SSC ~ Godfather ~ Ironman ~ ButterySmooth ~
Frank L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #22
Tech Champion
 
losi_racer's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJNicholson View Post
I read it. Thing is I tried that, so I wasn't posting ahead of myself. What makes you think that I haven't tried everything else in the book before I went with the new diff mount. I rotated my carb everyway possible along with the carb ball. Any place that I put it would either be not far enough away, or would cause binding. Even if it was the slightest bind I'm not into letting it rub like that and cause shavings to come off and be sucked into the carb or burr up the inside and cause further carb sticking problems.

Chill out I was just giving my OP about the question and your getting bent out of shape about someones english, and thinking that I'm pointing out your comment without reading further.

Did you think that maybe what you said could be proven that you no longer have to do this, and you can run your carb in the correct possiton. I was just pointing this out against your post since you wanted to point out that we could all just rotate a carb and move a ball link.

If you like running your carbs that way then good I'm happy for you, but if other people want to find a correct way to run them with out having issue arise then this is what its for. If the thread said, "How do I run my carb without having it @ 90* and not bind w/o buying the new Split Center Diff Mount."

Then your input would be justified. You seem to just want to cause issues and start rants on the forum. Really it's not needed.
Where are you getting that my carb is 90*'s?? I never said mine was, i in fact said i rotated the carb and then i rotated the ball on the carb so the linkage wasnt binding AFTER I rotated the carb that way my carb was not rubbing on the center diff. I do agree with you, if you are letting the boot rub against the diff mount you are not the brightest person. I am going to still get this split diff but its not needed like some people are saying unless everything isnt set up correctly. As far as proof, look at a pros car. There carbs are rotated just enough clearance from the diff mount and then the ball is rotated just enough so there is no binding involved
__________________

Byron Fuels/AKA Tires/Radiopost/TKO/Viper Rc/Dialed Inc/Empire Metal Product/Advantage Racing Products
losi_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #23
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank L View Post
Man I have them on order and a certain hobby store is taking their time shipping a back order.


Im waiting on ya buddy....No worries.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:29 PM   #24
Tech Fanatic
 
aaron joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 825
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Reggie here is a link to a picture of my split mount in my truggy.
8IGHT 2.0!
aaron joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #25
Tech Master
 
bcarter007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Plainfield, IN
Posts: 1,095
Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Default

man i didnt realize this was gonna cause a bunch of ruckus...
__________________
Rangers Lead the Way!! Team Hotbodies Driver Hara D8 OS Speed XZB Hara Ed D8T OS Speed XZB Hara Ed Ve8 Tekin RX8 1400kv UP Grade Graphics Hitec DX3R PRO RayAracing.com RAPICON 30/9 Race Blend Jammin SCRT10 4x4 Tekin RX8 4.5T SMC Hotbodies Tires Thankyou HPI-Hotbodies & Pro-Line
bcarter007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:24 PM   #26
Tech Master
 
reggie l.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: randallstown md.
Posts: 1,360
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron joy View Post
Reggie here is a link to a picture of my split mount in my truggy.
8IGHT 2.0!
you are the man....check your pm's cunt
__________________
_ClockWork-Racing_
http://www.clockworkracingengines.com/
~8t 2.0
~MUGGIFIED Lst-xxl
reggie l. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #27
Tech Fanatic
 
aaron joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 825
Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie l. View Post
you are the man....check your pm's cutie
aaron joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:38 PM   #28
Tech Master
 
reggie l.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: randallstown md.
Posts: 1,360
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

lmao nice quote change
__________________
_ClockWork-Racing_
http://www.clockworkracingengines.com/
~8t 2.0
~MUGGIFIED Lst-xxl
reggie l. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #29
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie l. View Post
lmao nice quote change

__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #30
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brighton,UK
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarter007 View Post
man i didnt realize this was gonna cause a bunch of ruckus...

+1, Losi Racer,jeez man chill out,this is supposed to be a friendly forum.
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:15 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net