Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Durango DNX408 Prototype

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 02:42 AM
JQ
Tech Master

As I am producing my own car, I can tell you from experience, that its not easy. And the first production prototype that comes from the factory already looks like a finished car, but it's not.

So I don't think there's any need to speculate, they are working on it, and it will probably be in the shops in a few months! Nothing that hasnt happened before in the RC industry.

Now Im taking care of other people's customer service too..LOL
Old 06-09-2010, 03:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VWVR6_T
I was thinking the same way, don't know how long was serpent testing his buggy but after his first race in Arizona took like two month to get it available,
actually it took more like close to 4 months after the first race... it raced In february and was promising an April release date... which got pushed back.. plus they were doing testing long b4 the arizona race...
Old 06-09-2010, 06:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

There is alot that goes on behind the scenes with a new car molds for the plastic parts there is alot involve in making them you need to acount for the shrinkage in the part and working in the plastics industry myself there is alot involve just to prosses a simple part for finall production and allso with the markting and final packaging of the car I'm sure they are doing there best to get this car on the market so they can start putting money in there pockets
Old 06-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Looks Like Agama wins my vote
I'm wanting this buggy to but I would rather have it right when it comes out I have two ather buggys to run right now so I'm not going to run out and get the serpent or agama just becouse they are don't get me wrong they both look good also but I would rather wait for the car I want than gt something els I'm just going to be trying to sell later so I can get the Durango when it does come out
Old 06-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JQ
As I am producing my own car, I can tell you from experience, that its not easy. And the first production prototype that comes from the factory already looks like a finished car, but it's not.

So I don't think there's any need to speculate, they are working on it, and it will probably be in the shops in a few months! Nothing that hasnt happened before in the RC industry.

Now Im taking care of other people's customer service too..LOL
There is no reason to speculate, I just going with a FACT from the distributor. Nobody nowhere is putting any information out of anything and the last time I check this thread was ice cold. I want to know more about it, for me it look like a real performer and I want one, simple. Congratulations with your buggy, where I can see your car beside the internet?
Old 06-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VWVR6_T
There is no reason to speculate, I just going with a FACT from the distributor.
Except that the distributor was stating speculation. Not fact.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by O'donnell racer
I'm wanting this buggy to but I would rather have it right when it comes out I have two ather buggys to run right now so I'm not going to run out and get the serpent or agama just becouse they are don't get me wrong they both look good also but I would rather wait for the car I want than gt something els I'm just going to be trying to sell later so I can get the Durango when it does come out
My problem is that I can't wait. My current buggy is shot and I am DNF almost every week now. I can put a bunch of money in it but that would be stupid when I know I really need a new kit. I just can't wait another 3 months
Old 06-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Semple
Except that the distributor was stating speculation. Not fact.
Maybe, but that is the only information I got. Look I'm just put out a information from the distributor in america and that is it. I just want more info about what is going on, any updates with this buggy, what the last news, etc. I guess that is what this forums are for? The information is there. Lets back to 408 talk...
Old 06-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

My problem is that I can't wait. My current buggy is shot and I am DNF almost every week now. I can put a bunch of money in it but that would be stupid when I know I really need a new kit. I just can't wait another 3 months
I would think you would be getting another 808
Old 06-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by MadRussian
I would think you would be getting another 808
I want to try something different. Last week I bought the 10 spec upgrade kit. Hopefully that will solve my problems until I get a new kit. The 808 has been great to me for the past 2 years but I am blowing diff bearings every weekend and I need to use Kyosho o rings in the shocks to prevent them from leaking. I am just tired of having to rebuild my bulkheads every week only to blow my bearings anyway
Old 06-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Regular

I can understand that if I did not have the spare car and parts and was in your boat I would probly get a serpent from what I have seen the car performs good at the club leval also I'm hoping I can strech my cars tell the dnx comes out if not I'll see what I have to pick from that's out
Old 06-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Regular

Just for fun the revenge

Old 06-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mazzinga
Just for fun the revenge

2010 or 2011??
Old 06-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jzemaxx
2010 or 2011??
They have to test.... test....test... befor they have the Year
Old 06-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Tech Lord

I would rather they test, test, test then release it now, now, now because at the AMS race it sucked, sucked, sucked

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.