Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Durango DNX408 Prototype

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by punkracer24

I personally find ridiculous that people feel the need to flame on people that arent here to defend themselves when they dont even have a clue on what they are talking about...

done
So if your comment:

"Ill garuntee you that he knows a hell of a lot more about tuning a car and things that work on an RC car than gerd does."

is not flaming on a person not present in the forum then what is ?

Anyway this is really a way off-topic anyway so I think we can all agree to stop here and wait untill the car is in hands of public just like with the Serpent one.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am not here to start any trouble. I was just discussing my thoughts, anyway like I said, Billy did a good job with the Serpent. Not trying to bash anybody.

Later
Old 02-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

a perfectly good thread gone to waste... unbelievable.... time unsubscribe to this nonsence
Old 02-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kgombe
a perfectly good thread gone to waste... unbelievable.... time unsubscribe to this nonsence
You'll show them...

I'm gonna shoot them an email about a pre-order. Hell, if I dont like the car it will look nice sitting next to my new collection of vintage cars. Given the past success of the company, I have little doubt this entry will be competitive. I'm willing to bet I'd have the same level of success regardless of what car I was driving.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Right now the problem is that Durango have no distributor or dealer network here in the U.S.

Until then, we probably won't see this buggy.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
Right now the problem is that Durango have no distributor or dealer network here in the U.S.

Until then, we probably won't see this buggy.
I'm pretty sure the company that owns Axial racing also own durango. It would make sense for them to use the axial distribution network in the states - esp given scotty hughes' recent appointment?
Old 02-13-2010, 12:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TRArena
I'm pretty sure the company that owns Axial racing also own durango. It would make sense for them to use the axial distribution network in the states - esp given scotty hughes' recent appointment?
Untill there is a distributor network in place you can order directly from Durango. They have reasonable freight rates and FedEx is pretty fast in shipping. I'd assume this works also for the DNX408 unless they will have the distribution ready at the time of the release.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Tech Regular

Realistically, distribution would have to be in place already, taking pre-orders, in order for a true April 2010 worldwide release. There's also word out that the factory suffered a recent accidental set-back from a mold fire.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Hey guys no need to argue

Im and engineer from the Aircraft industry and i also did alot more study while i was an avionics engineer and beyond .I learnt most of my mechanical stuff by asking questions and working close with the mechanical engineers at the Airline.

engineers and designers are to different things but you can be both ,any tom dick and harry can design something on a piece of paper and give it to an engineer to work out all the math and the final cad drawing .The engineer will know the strength ,the flexibilty and the safety procedures of the project but you do need a driver who knows how the buggy works and the way it should be done .Alot of high end drivers know geometry and to be honest here in Australia Ian Haley now HB driver is one of the best when it comes to geometry even though he has no engineering degree but a wealth of experience.

When you have a great driver and designer like Billy easton and a top notch enginner who knows the rest then you have a combination of 2 smart people that have produced a great product like the serpent cobra .

so guys dont bag people who are trying to bring you a great product for you to enjoy and have success with .

I engineer products for the rc industry but if it wasnt for the drivers input and advice i would be knowhere and that's a true fact .I get advice from wayne walker.ian haley ,josh paine and many more as i dont drive(havent driven since 1993 and i dont know how the buggy should react so i put my faith and trust in these guy to give me feedback on my products and i love to be critised as i work even harder then to perfect it.

happy racing guys .

regards Angelo
Old 02-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RoyJ
Realistically, distribution would have to be in place already, taking pre-orders, in order for a true April 2010 worldwide release. There's also word out that the factory suffered a recent accidental set-back from a mold fire.
Really ?? And may I ask where you might have heard such thing ?
Old 02-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Tech Regular

At a variety of sources. You'll have to do your own research if that interested. Remember a set-back is a set-up to come-back.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I wonder when they are going to reveal the rest of the details. I want to see what the fuel tank design is!
Old 02-17-2010, 01:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I have searched all oople, neobuggy, redrc, sgrid and other sites and no mention of any of this.

Also they already have a distribution network, direct Internet sales. Many US cutomers myself included have been supported this way without issues. I order Sunday night and Wednesday morning my package arrives.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.unoaotto.it/&ei=G8-FS-D5BYOGswPvi_GZCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnu m=6&ved=0CBsQ7gEwBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3DTeam%2BDurango%2BDNX%2B408%2BBuggy%2B ***%2B***%2BPre-order%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DED8%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial

bottom link

This product will be in stock on Saturday 20 March, 2010.

Team Durango DNX 408 Buggy

other one pre order

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.planetracing.it/product_info.php%3Fproducts_id%3D12264&ei=Pb-FS-riMovcsgOwsbWfCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnu m=6&ved=0CBwQ7gEwBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dteam%2Bdurango%2B408%2Bpre%2Border%26 hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DG%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial
Old 02-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Uhm..... If so.. There would be a slew of brand name cars suffering a back log as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.