Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Durango DNX408 Prototype

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Will Amain be the only store selling this buggy in the states?
Old 10-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ironpeddler
losi parts warehouse should be also but not sure
Old 10-16-2010, 04:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ironpeddler
Any shop that has an account with HRP distributing will be able to sell this car.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:49 AM
Tech Regular

Well were out here dodging rain but got about 68 laps in today. I am loving this car! Still using Gerds car but put my electronics in it today sense my car still hadn't shown up. (It just arrived at hotel tonight so should have it for tomorrow). Getting closer on the set-up but still have lots of things I want to try. I got down to a 43.9 today. Getting better and can not wait for the Worlds!!! This car has me very excited! :-D
Old 10-16-2010, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Yeah but why are the HRP prices full list? It looks like cost on hrp and retail on amain are the same.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:10 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by infanterene
Yeah but why are the HRP prices full list? It looks like cost on hrp and retail on amain are the same.
HRP doesn't sell directly, only to hobbyshops. HRP sells the cars to Amain, RPP, and whatever other shop wants to carry the Durango line. If you want your shop to carry Durango parts/cars they need to have an account with HRP.

Last edited by Matt Howard; 10-16-2010 at 07:31 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-16-2010, 07:10 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DRCRacer299
Well were out here dodging rain but got about 68 laps in today. I am loving this car! Still using Gerds car but put my electronics in it today sense my car still hadn't shown up. (It just arrived at hotel tonight so should have it for tomorrow). Getting closer on the set-up but still have lots of things I want to try. I got down to a 43.9 today. Getting better and can not wait for the Worlds!!! This car has me very excited! :-D
Right on Ryan! What are you most impressed with thus far with the car?
Old 10-16-2010, 07:12 AM
Tech Champion

Good luck dude, you'll have lots of people rooting for you and Durango to pull out the win Heck, even an A final appearance would be pretty awsome considering you just got the car.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
HRP doesn't sell directly, only to hobbyshops. HRP sells the cars to Amain, RPP, and whatever other shop wants to carry the Durango line. If you want your shop to carry Durango parts/cars they need to have an account with HRP.
I understand that. I have access to a shop account and the prices listed were the same as Amain.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:52 AM
Tech Master

I understand that. I have access to a shop account and the prices listed were the same as Amain.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Champion

My bad then, you never really know who you're talking to on here sometimes. Amain isn't going to be selling them for their cost, I wonder if HRP is giving them a bigger discount? Amain did work something out with HRP when the 4wd buggy was first release. For the first month or so you could only buy parts from Amain, other shops weren't allowed to sell parts online.

FWIW, RPP and Amain both have the car listed at $699, I don't know what your dealer site shows but I'm pretty sure Durango has a MAP pricing plan for their cars.

Last edited by Matt Howard; 10-16-2010 at 07:59 AM. Reason: more info
Old 10-16-2010, 08:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Sweet !!! GO ! GO ! GO LUTZINATOR GO !!
Old 10-16-2010, 11:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

i also have access to hrp and i see that. i just think they are not sure of the cost price yet so hrp left the retail price . (i think)
Old 10-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

My bad then, you never really know who you're talking to on here sometimes. Amain isn't going to be selling them for their cost, I wonder if HRP is giving them a bigger discount? Amain did work something out with HRP when the 4wd buggy was first release. For the first month or so you could only buy parts from Amain, other shops weren't allowed to sell parts online.

FWIW, RPP and Amain both have the car listed at $699, I don't know what your dealer site shows but I'm pretty sure Durango has a MAP pricing plan for their cars.
HRP did set up MAP pricing on Durango so the big places like Amain will not be able to under sale the LHS witch in my view is good for the LHS just my 2cents
Old 10-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

and the release date is.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.