R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #571
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Roswell, GA
Posts: 759
Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)
Default

maybe it is the company that makes the clone of the DEX410 1/10 durango, maybe they have clone of the 1/8 now. lol body looks a little wide, motor doesnt look like it is sticking very far out, but does look like fuel opening in body is dead center. I was pitting next to Gerd Strenge at AMS, he was running the durango there of course, looked at it alot, lol. I did see some pics this week of a Durango with what looked to be final production battery box, so maybe it is close.
__________________
~~ Team Durango USA ~~ DE Racing ~~ Kal Gard ~~ Boca Bearing ~~ Venom-Group ~~ Radiopost ~~ Hot Shots R/C Hobby Shop ~~ Arrowmax Tools ~~ Viper-RC ~~ ProgressiveRC ~~
ShagNastyEk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #572
Tech Master
 
jzemaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 1,586
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNastyEk9 View Post
maybe it is the company that makes the clone of the DEX410 1/10 durango, maybe they have clone of the 1/8 now. lol body looks a little wide, motor doesnt look like it is sticking very far out, but does look like fuel opening in body is dead center. I was pitting next to Gerd Strenge at AMS, he was running the durango there of course, looked at it alot, lol. I did see some pics this week of a Durango with what looked to be final production battery box, so maybe it is close.
I looked at it as well at the ams race. The angled steeringn, swaybar mounts and ends the way they mate to the arms and ride on a ball bearing system, also the shocks, the center shafts inside the diff cases etc. Looks almost identical to the cobra and vice versa. Other then the quick access diff cases and more aluminum they were basically the same. Should be very good buggy if its like the cobra.
__________________
Kyosho MP9 TKi2 Tekin
Kyosho MP9 TKi2/3 Novarossi BTT
jzemaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #573
Tech Master
 
jzemaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 1,586
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrayeddy View Post
Who's to say it's even a Durango? Could be an Ofna Hyper 7 for all we know.
Slow mo the video on the straight and it looks like the rear shocks are in front of the towers and also the dnx has a very unique rear wing like thw one in this video. Only two cars have the shocks mounted like that the dnx and the s811, but that wing gives it away.
__________________
Kyosho MP9 TKi2 Tekin
Kyosho MP9 TKi2/3 Novarossi BTT
jzemaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #574
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 399
Send a message via AIM to mazzinga
Default

it seams someone is selling the car !!!!????

but the price

http://www.yakuza-rcmodels.com/carso...da1150a211.php
mazzinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #575
Tech Elite
 
speedy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,719
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

must be a pr-production buggy
they send to have a view
__________________
//JQ The Car forever/ Soar //Protek-Ace-JR
speedy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #576
Tech Elite
 
speedy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,719
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

latest proto ?


__________________
//JQ The Car forever/ Soar //Protek-Ace-JR
speedy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #577
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 101
Default

That latest prototype looks stunning.

In my opinion it looks way better than the Serpent which looks less thought out by comparison.

I love the rocker arm for the throttle, the brake system with easy bias adjustment, the steering servo (with its location ideal for cooling) and the batteries located under the driveshaft at the rear.

It even looks like the front drive shaft is shielded.

I cannot wait for this to come out.
David1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:34 AM   #578
Tech Initiate
 
wazee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Europe
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzinga View Post
it seams someone is selling the car !!!!????

but the price

http://www.yakuza-rcmodels.com/carso...da1150a211.php
just ordered one there for 373 dollar. Lets wait what they say and if they can keep the price, i won't pay a cent more
wazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:07 AM   #579
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 399
Send a message via AIM to mazzinga
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazee View Post
just ordered one there for 373 dollar. Lets wait what they say and if they can keep the price, i won't pay a cent more
But are you sure they ship the car to you now??? how you paid? I tried but it return me a message that paypal is not active at the moment....???
mazzinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:13 AM   #580
Tech Initiate
 
wazee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Europe
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzinga View Post
But are you sure they ship the car to you now??? how you paid? I tried but it return me a message that paypal is not active at the moment....???
Didn't pay anything yet. I won't transfer money to them until they offer paypal.
As well all know they probably won't have any durangos on stock, but you'll never know..

I can wait, will be my car for the next season.
wazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:21 AM   #581
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 399
Send a message via AIM to mazzinga
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazee View Post
Didn't pay anything yet. I won't transfer money to them until they offer paypal.
As well all know they probably won't have any durangos on stock, but you'll never know..

I can wait, will be my car for the next season.
ok DNX408 will be my car too.
mazzinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:48 AM   #582
Tech Master
 
captain america's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,425
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazee View Post
just ordered one there for 373 dollar. Lets wait what they say and if they can keep the price, i won't pay a cent more
FYI Durango made an announcement a while back about an asian bootleg of their car; considering the price this may be it, so just be aware.
captain america is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:11 AM   #583
Tech Master
 
jzemaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 1,586
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain america View Post
FYI Durango made an announcement a while back about an asian bootleg of their car; considering the price this may be it, so just be aware.
That was just for the 1/10th scale stuff though.
__________________
Kyosho MP9 TKi2 Tekin
Kyosho MP9 TKi2/3 Novarossi BTT
jzemaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:30 AM   #584
Tech Addict
 
VWVR6_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Western,PA
Posts: 560
Send a message via MSN to VWVR6_T
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzemaxx View Post
That was just for the 1/10th scale stuff though.
+ 2 that was for the 1/10 scale
__________________
TLR 8ight 2.0 - Werks B5/2058 l Airtronics l Hitec l rev-rc.com l Werks Fuels l Sweep
TLR 8ight T 2.0 - Werks B5 Pro/2013 l Airtronics l Hitec l rev-rc.com l Werks Fuels l AKA
Ofna GTP l Hyper 8P Turbo
QUOTE by FLHX1550 "The Werks B5 is kind of a legend"
VWVR6_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:05 AM   #585
Tech Elite
 
speedy2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,719
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

at the euro champs





__________________
//JQ The Car forever/ Soar //Protek-Ace-JR
speedy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:38 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net