Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RB C6 Rick Brake Mod

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ALLSPEED
I guess your friend Johnboy was lying about the race you two where in. When he told us about how he blew your doors of huh. It don't even matter.

PNT stand on your own two stop being a follower.
You both use to be cool until you started following the other traxxas loyalists.

As for the teen aged girl comment we all are grown and still play with RC's. Some of us have been doing this since we where teens.

The point of the thread was your boy RB did a customer dirty and he needs to make it right.

AB never had this problem.
Why! Why! Why did you put me in this? Now I have to comment.

First : K has never raced me with a single speed Revo.

Now the MOD issue : I have only good things to say about Rick Brake ( RBMODS ) . I've had nothing but success with his work.
ALLSPEED please dont mension Mr. Blevins. He has cost me money and a couple of wins. Your buddy Justleanit has bean ducking me and my RB MODS OS XZ .28 for almost TWO YEARS. All I wanted was a shot at his AB MODS OS XZ .28, I dont thick I was asking to much, or was I ??
Old 03-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

C'mon Jon don't get on here lying for ya man. When he's not in a thread you say one thing then it's another story when he is. I've seen u diss that single speed mod before.

I've never ducked ANY of ya crew. I guess k needed your support because you and I had limited convo before I sold the revo. That's when all these mysterious offers began to pop up. And you guys always said u didn't like Awesomes layout so coming thru wasn't an option but then yall post vids @ Awesome??? And of course once I say Im done w/offroad u wan piece of the Mbx5t, lol. u c my sig and u have my email addy, get a chassis for me and I'll take ANY & ALL bets!!!!
Old 03-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jonboy1
Why! Why! Why did you put me in this? Now I have to comment.

First : K has never raced me with a single speed Revo.

Now the MOD issue : I have only good things to say about Rick Brake ( RBMODS ) . I've had nothing but success with his work.
ALLSPEED please dont mension Mr. Blevins. He has cost me money and a couple of wins. Your buddy Justleanit has bean ducking me and my RB MODS OS XZ .28 for almost TWO YEARS. All I wanted was a shot at his AB MODS OS XZ .28, I dont thick I was asking to much, or was I ??
SSOOOO you never raced k with the single seed? Then why would you post a blatend lie on the forum?

Sorry my dude I gotta mention Mr. Blevins. He's among the best in the business. He too has a thread in this forum but full of praises.
How is it that he cost you a race. Had you not gotten the mod you would have won hah? So there's no way possible your set up was off or your tune was off or the comp was just flat out was better than you. Come on lie to us some more. No one ducked you guy's. All of our equipment is official we have no reason to not step up to a challenge.
If RB was so good why is there several people not including leanit and myself complaining about his work. I challenge you to find the same about AB modds. Don't recruit no one from the traxxas forum.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:54 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jusleanit
C'mon Jon don't get on here lying for ya man. When he's not in a thread you say one thing then it's another story when he is. I've seen u diss that single speed mod before.

I've never ducked ANY of ya crew. I guess k needed your support because you and I had limited convo before I sold the revo. That's when all these mysterious offers began to pop up. And you guys always said u didn't like Awesomes layout so coming thru wasn't an option but then yall post vids @ Awesome??? And of course once I say Im done w/offroad u wan piece of the Mbx5t, lol. u c my sig and u have my email addy, get a chassis for me and I'll take ANY & ALL bets!!!!
I wanted your mugen, not the revo. What chassis would you like to have?
Old 03-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Tech Adept

Also, I've never said one thing one place and say another elswere.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Tech Adept

SSOOOO you never raced k with the single seed? Then why would you post a blatend lie on the forum?

Sorry my dude I gotta mention Mr. Blevins. He's among the best in the business. He too has a thread in this forum but full of praises.
How is it that he cost you a race. Had you not gotten the mod you would have won hah? So there's no way possible your set up was off or your tune was off or the comp was just flat out was better than you. Come on lie to us some more. No one ducked you guy's. All of our equipment is official we have no reason to not step up to a challenge.
If RB was so good why is there several people not including leanit and myself complaining about his work. I challenge you to find the same about AB modds. Don't recruit no one from the traxxas forum.
So I'm a blatend lier, if there is something in print somewhere please attach it to this thread. I will NEVER through Adam or any other modder under the bus as you or leanit would do. I'm not going to try to hurt their business. If you noticed leanit didn't say anything to me about Adam, we have discussed this off thread. If you would like to know about it call me. ALLSPEED you have a PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So I'm a blatend lier, if there is something in print somewhere please attach it to this thread. I will NEVER through Adam or any other modder under the bus as you or leanit would do. I'm not going to try to hurt their business. If you noticed leanit didn't say anything to me about Adam, we have discussed this off thread. If you would like to know about it call me. ALLSPEED you have a PM.
If your boy didn't get me banned from the crapsis forum I would post it. It's been about a year ago so now it really doesn't matter. Lots of claims where mad on the other forum and now it's like the statements weren't made. Like the infamous "I don't want a truggy" comment. Now they all have one.

I didn't start this thread. I just posted in it. I know of RB's past history. It's just that it seems he's falling off a bit.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Suspended

I wanted your mugen, not the revo. What chassis would you like to have?
like i said son, im off that now. when yall was praising the Revo we were on the Truggies, now we on 1/8 onroad, yall on the Truggies......yall 2000 & late!! You wanted the Mbx5t when i clearly told yall i wasnt running the truggy no more.....remember, thats the pm when i sent you my info!

not that i care but, other ppl made statements dissing RB and his skills, i said i wasnt impressed and all his customers have dodged me and my dude allspeed and that includes K. i pm'd him multiple times and quoted him in many threads to get his attention for about 4-5mos, then all of a sudden after i sold the revo he claimed i was ducking him, lol. if he didnt dry snitch on me over there i could pull the pm's and threads. he also never gave a clear explanation of why/how AB jerked him, if i paid for a service and was unhappy im gone shout it out, not dry snitch cuz a dude doesnt agree w/ me.

my offer still stands, u c what im running now. if u wan some of that im taking ANY & ALL bets!!!!!

finally, u seem cool jon boi, jus be careful of the company u keep, ya dig
Old 03-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Tech Adept

If your boy didn't get me banned from the crapsis forum I would post it. It's been about a year ago so now it really doesn't matter. Lots of claims where mad on the other forum and now it's like the statements weren't made. Like the infamous "I don't want a truggy" comment. Now they all have one.

I didn't start this thread. I just posted in it. I know of RB's past history. It's just that it seems he's falling off a bit.
I have nothing to do with any of the things you guys got into. Some of that went way to far. I did ask K if he had used the single speed in a race and he said no. I do beleive him because I know his revo like he know mine. I do remember joking with him by calling him a cheater while you guys were talking about the single speed. Still call me.

Last edited by jonboy1; 03-18-2010 at 10:09 PM. Reason: ps
Old 03-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Suspended

I have nothing to do with any of the things you guys got into. Some of that went way to far. I did ask K if he had used the single speed in a race and he said no. I do beleive him because I know his revo like he know mine. I do remember joking with him by calling him a cheater while you guys were talking about the single speed.
well, maybe ya boy jus like to talk slick for the clueless dudes on the other forum, cuz when he wasked asked by once of his homies he stated "of course im running the single speed.....im never taking it out"
Old 03-19-2010, 06:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

What the heck does any of this have to do with the original question of the forum??? Dang, bunch of you're ducking me, my car is faster, my modder is better, I can pee further BS.

Get on with your lives.

And in case you didn't notice.... I don't hide behind some CUTE screen name... You want MY number? 731-414-7177
Old 03-19-2010, 06:55 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

one of those thread where ya glad u only read the 1st and last pages. granted i do laugh at folks who dump on another manuf/service company while suggesting their 'sponsor sig'. especially when i can pick up a new dremel tool and do the same thing. modded motors...go buy some tires instead or some practice fees. u WILL be faster.

R
Old 03-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by M.Gustafson
What the heck does any of this have to do with the original question of the forum??? Dang, bunch of you're ducking me, my car is faster, my modder is better, I can pee further BS.

Get on with your lives.

And in case you didn't notice.... I don't hide behind some CUTE screen name... You want MY number? 731-414-7177
I love it...Couldn't agree more!
Old 03-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by M.Gustafson

Get on with your lives.

easy fella, the ones in discussion are the ones that need to rap, why would anybody want ur number? i believe u can handle your handle over on e-harmony
Old 03-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
one of those thread where ya glad u only read the 1st and last pages. granted i do laugh at folks who dump on another manuf/service company while suggesting their 'sponsor sig'. especially when i can pick up a new dremel tool and do the same thing. modded motors...go buy some tires instead or some practice fees. u WILL be faster.

R
i agree, but this matter is above a few. its been goin on for a lil over a year. if your not already in the loop you wouldnt understand.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.