R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #46
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

I ran an RB mod NR BF21 with an aftermarket head. It was the fastest, longest lasting (8-10 gallons) NR I have ever owned. It would eat Speed for lunch all day. I do run Speeds myself now, just for the extra minute of run time.
818Designs.net - TKO
sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:02 PM   #47
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickboy View Post
I ran an RB mod NR BF21 with an aftermarket head. It was the fastest, longest lasting (8-10 gallons) NR I have ever owned. It would eat Speed for lunch all day. I do run Speeds myself now, just for the extra minute of run time.
is that the one that had the red head on it? it was pretty fast..
NitroLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #48
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Yeah those engines are sweet and got a good price on them to for the money. Those engines outside ot the Traxxas 3.3 take the most time to mod becasue of so much labor in them.
Rick B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:19 PM   #49
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

No, it was black. My buddy had a RB mod Ninja (the first one), it was so fast, the suspension would fully extend all the way down the back strait at Rev. Absolutely insane! I have had a lot of modded motors, Ricks have always been the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroLuver View Post
is that the one that had the red head on it? it was pretty fast..
818Designs.net - TKO
sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:21 PM   #50
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Quote:
No, it was black. My buddy had a RB mod Ninja (the first one), it was so fast, the suspension would fully extend all the way down the back strait at Rev. Absolutely insane! I have had a lot of modded motors, Ricks have always been the best.

hmmm
NitroLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:06 AM   #51
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

wow.. certain guys on here got on my case when i stated my take on there modder(on another forum from an engine i actually tried...not here say or i saw it BS) and how i did not like his work ( i wasn't flaming) now they got on here and do the same thing and saying its cool.. i guess its ok to talk bad about one modder and not the other..

what a bunch of guys.... and it was cheaper at Rick's...

oh well i guess the world will turn regardless...
kgombe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:08 AM   #52
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Other guys?? I guess ur not gone dry snitch cuz ur not on the trx forum. I never said u were flaming, as a matter of fact I wanted to know wut happened cuz if u pay for a service and it's not up to par u pose to put that person on blast,IMO. U gotta mod done on a hi rpm mill and negated the work by adding all those useless mods and then complained bout it. Bit Im sure for this convo ur gonna switch up ur statement.

U ignored my multiple requests to line up the engines but decided to talk slick AFTER I sold the revo, like a true wanksta. And moved to Canada, lmao.....who does that??

Yes!!! The world is still turning and ur still playing basic ball.
Jusleanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #53
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusleanit View Post
U gotta mod done on a hi rpm mill and negated the work by adding all those useless mods and then complained bout it.
what are you talking about... you must have me confused....

back on topic please
Old 03-16-2010, 07:56 AM   #54
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You know wut Im talkin bout, I don't have u confused w/anyone. Act like u dunno all u want. You can't front over here son! Don't jus pick parts to quote, WE BOTH know the deal.
Jusleanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:59 AM   #55
Tech Elite

i quote the teh only part i dont know what you are talking about.. everything else you said has some facts with your own twisted delusions.. but what i quoted i don't understand.. hence why i quote it what are you talking about...

or are you just saying stuff to start something as usual what did i do to my engine after it was modded.. i know i did nothing but run it... obviously you must have thought i did something else... hence i said you must have me confused...
Old 03-16-2010, 08:02 AM   #56
Tech Elite

i hope the mods sees this and close it.... its ridiculous.. that some people have never used the guys engines and flames it.... absolutely ridiculous... at least my claims are from usage....
Old 03-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #57
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgombe View Post
wow.. certain guys on here got on my case when i stated my take on there modder(on another forum from an engine i actually tried...not here say or i saw it BS) and how i did not like his work ( i wasn't flaming) now they got on here and do the same thing and saying its cool.. i guess its ok to talk bad about one modder and not the other..

what a bunch of guys.... and it was cheaper at Rick's...

oh well i guess the world will turn regardless...
Like all ways you tap dance around the ultimate question. Tell the people the whole story.
The set up you had on your truck was some bull. Your tranny was locked in second gear. For what ever reason you thought it was better than having a two speed tranny. That would kill the bottom end of any engine. You had an .18tz modded by AB and installed it in your truck. By the way leanit and myself have had two of these mills each so we spoke from experience. You said you was not happy with the work he did for you(flaming in a tread just like this one). When in fact your gearing of the truck was the real problem.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:00 AM   #58
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgombe View Post
i hope the mods sees this and close it.... its ridiculous.. that some people have never used the guys engines and flames it.... absolutely ridiculous... at least my claims are from usage....
WOW! When you can run a thread you always want the modds to close it.
The truth hurts.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #59
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLSPEED View Post
Like all ways you tap dance around the ultimate question. Tell the people the whole story.
The set up you had on your truck was some bull. Your tranny was locked in second gear. For what ever reason you thought it was better than having a two speed tranny. That would kill the bottom end of any engine. You had an .18tz modded by AB and installed it in your truck. By the way leanit and myself have had two of these mills each so we spoke from experience. You said you was not happy with the work he did for you(flaming in a tread just like this one). When in fact your gearing of the truck was the real problem.
i never ran single speed in my truck at a race.... like i said you guys have me confused... unbelieveable... now what i did was not flaming, i said the engine seem to be less powerful than stock... but i also said the 2.5 he modded worked great..... you guys make shyt up just to make a point... thats what you call flaming.. you talking like you saw my race with it..

get your facts straight.. please before you start making ASSumptions.. because you only playing yourself

i have never said and will never say that a guys work suck.. NEVER.... because unlike you and your idiot friend... i know that blowing out another mans candle will not make mine shine any brighter...

i was not happy... thats all i said... never said it was crap... or his work sucked... i just was not happy with the work on the TZ..... but the 2.5 ruled... a bit expensive but it worked good...

go brave and get back on topic......

Last edited by kgombe; 03-16-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #60
Tech Master

WOW, didn't realize RC Tech was a place for teenage girls to gather and argue with one another.
Chris Peralta is offline   Reply With Quote