Wiki Posts
Search

RC apparel

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 07:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blade954
Just logged onto the fastlane site and was going to order a couple of shirts, But canceled at checkout $55.50US postage for two tee shirts to Australia. ....If postage was less i would have ordered....Im happy to pay the price of the shirts no problems, Can they work out something with the postage ????
hmm, thats odd. If you want to place the order I can send you an updated total for shipping and then you can pay. I will check out the shipping issues asap, I am away from the office but will do what I can.

Shipping for you for 2 shirts should only be around $20.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm surprised and PO'd to see a representative of CarolinasRC offering discounts in this posting. Don't offer discounts on things you don't have, can't get, and won't deliver.

I paid CarolinasRC for some shirts back when Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, AND Walter Cronkite were still alive. It's been little more than excuses and false promises. I keep getting the runaround when I've spoken to them. It's always "next week...". That was many months ago.

I've kept this to myself until now - not wanting to bash a small business unnecessarily. But to see a CarolinasRC representative speak up in this thread and offer discounts on the items I paid for and have never seen, brings it all back to me.

Those shirts were to be gifts to some friends MONTHS ago. Thanks CarolinasRC for embarrassing me on gift day. Go suck it.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I feel your pain markr04....been there Done that with another Online shop...i wont mention name's as there's no point....its said and done long ago.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by markr04
I'm surprised and PO'd to see a representative of CarolinasRC offering discounts in this posting. Don't offer discounts on things you don't have, can't get, and won't deliver.

I paid CarolinasRC for some shirts back when Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, AND Walter Cronkite were still alive. It's been little more than excuses and false promises. I keep getting the runaround when I've spoken to them. It's always "next week...". That was many months ago.

I've kept this to myself until now - not wanting to bash a small business unnecessarily. But to see a CarolinasRC representative speak up in this thread and offer discounts on the items I paid for and have never seen, brings it all back to me.

Those shirts were to be gifts to some friends MONTHS ago. Thanks CarolinasRC for embarrassing me on gift day. Go suck it.
Mark, the only rep of carolinasrc that I am aware of is myself in this thread. Everyone else seems to be supporters of carolina rc. But it also seems most guys were talking about BG apparel or Fast lane gear. I also would like to say that I think you were offered a refund but only wanted the shirt because it was a gift. We can still give you a refund, you just need to email me.

Since I am the only rep of carolinas I'm a bit bothered that you would tell me to go suck it. Go suck what? I'm amazed to think people lie yourself represent people and have sponsors in the signatures but then talk like you have. We are adults.

I offered discounts on another company I represent. It has nothing to do with Carolinas.

You say "suck it", I say have a Merry Christmas!

Alan Burton
205 601 5578

www.bluegrooveapparel.com is nothing related to www.carolinasrc.com
Old 12-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Tech Elite

Mark, below is our conversations. I work from Birmingham Alabama doing promotions for Carolinas RC. I did my best to help you. Maybe in the future you will think before speaking. Again, be frustrated all you want. But you cross the line when you get to typing and then say things like that. I would also advise to "take your" refund and let that be that. Don't refuse a refund and then be bothered about not getting something.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Alan Burton to Carolinas (this is my email to carolinas after speaking to you)
show details Jul 8

Jon,

Below I have attacched a previous conversation between me and a guy who was frustrated with our performance at carolinas. As you will see I attempted to please him if at all possible. Please take note of his conversation and advise me of what to tell him.

Can you also let me know how we can help him for his delays?

Thanks man!

Hi Alan,(this is your email to me, please note that you do not want a refund)

I placed an order on May 26 (six weeks ago). I ordered quite a few things. A few were "backorder" items.

Three weeks ago, I used your "chat" feature and asked about the items. The person said they would arrive the following week. It's been two weeks since then and I'm curious when they'll really ship to me.

The items are t-shirts, which are gifts to my friends. I don't want a refund, I want the shirts.

If you are able to do something about it, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABURTON (my original email to you)
Mark,

I noticed your post regarding carolinas inventory. I wanted to apologize for this. We are working very hard during these tough times to work through this. We have had to cut back on inventory levels but within the next few months you should see things getting back to normal.

We do orders(special) on monday and wed. We are working to make sure our prices are very competitive versus some of the other online stores.

During our re-stocking period if you need something shoot me a email @ [email protected], I'll make sure to get you a coupon/discount should a large portion of your order be "back ordered". I'll create the code for you to enter and you can type it in.

Just wanted to offer you something for your troubles.

Thanks!

Alan Burton
Old 12-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chickenfarmer
hmm, thats odd. If you want to place the order I can send you an updated total for shipping and then you can pay. I will check out the shipping issues asap, I am away from the office but will do what I can.

Shipping for you for 2 shirts should only be around $20.
Cheers for the response, I will send the order in and await your information.

Cheers

Jason
Old 12-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

I know AB and he is a pretty good dude he has helped me a few times i personally dont deal with Carolina RC but if AB works for them i would have to think there really not that bad.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The Dialed Inc. Apparel is killer looking, original, and high quality...
http://www.amainhobbies.com/advanced...filter_cat=593

Most sweatshirts are in stock
http://www.amainhobbies.com/index.ph...ort/mfr/page/2
Old 12-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blade954
Cheers for the response, I will send the order in and await your information.

Cheers

Jason
Big thumbs up to Chad email was replied with in an hour and postage sorted and deal done and dusted..... great service and that bit extra that is missing with a lot of company's we will be back for more most defiantly.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Thanks bud! We are here for you guys.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)
Default chad at fastlane, pure custom, great customer service

Old 12-21-2009, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

Alan,

What I meant was that (months ago) I still wanted to do business with CarolinasRC. I wasn't offered a refund, but I wasn't demanding one either.

All your copypasta shows on my part is that I contacted you because I thought you could make something happen. It also shows that you're okay with posting Private Messages .

You represent CarolinasRC, right? Suggesting that I'm acting childish and that I need to "think before speaking" is absurd. You're not really in any position to talk down to me. I apologize for saying CarolinasRC (it wasn't directed at you personally!) should go suck it, but the rest of what I said is not unwarranted. It's been months... and since you posted my private message to you, you've underscored my point.

Again, I wasn't offered a refund. I don't have to keep my mouth shut about it. Consider how you might feel if you were me. You're trying to fix the blame. Fix the problem instead.

EDIT: My original post a few days ago was not directed at you, Alan Burton, as a person. I did not intend for you to take it personally. I don't know what position you have at CarolinasRC, just that you post advertisements for it. I'm PO'd at CarolinasRC as a business entity and its policies (or lack thereof), not at the individuals working for the business.

Originally Posted by ABURTON
Mark, below is our conversations. I work from Birmingham Alabama doing promotions for Carolinas RC. I did my best to help you. Maybe in the future you will think before speaking. Again, be frustrated all you want. But you cross the line when you get to typing and then say things like that. I would also advise to "take your" refund and let that be that. Don't refuse a refund and then be bothered about not getting something.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Alan Burton to Carolinas (this is my email to carolinas after speaking to you)
show details Jul 8

Jon,

Below I have attacched a previous conversation between me and a guy who was frustrated with our performance at carolinas. As you will see I attempted to please him if at all possible. Please take note of his conversation and advise me of what to tell him.

Can you also let me know how we can help him for his delays?

Thanks man!

Hi Alan,(this is your email to me, please note that you do not want a refund)

I placed an order on May 26 (six weeks ago). I ordered quite a few things. A few were "backorder" items.

Three weeks ago, I used your "chat" feature and asked about the items. The person said they would arrive the following week. It's been two weeks since then and I'm curious when they'll really ship to me.

The items are t-shirts, which are gifts to my friends. I don't want a refund, I want the shirts.

If you are able to do something about it, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABURTON (my original email to you)
Mark,

I noticed your post regarding carolinas inventory. I wanted to apologize for this. We are working very hard during these tough times to work through this. We have had to cut back on inventory levels but within the next few months you should see things getting back to normal.

We do orders(special) on monday and wed. We are working to make sure our prices are very competitive versus some of the other online stores.

During our re-stocking period if you need something shoot me a email @ [email protected], I'll make sure to get you a coupon/discount should a large portion of your order be "back ordered". I'll create the code for you to enter and you can type it in.

Just wanted to offer you something for your troubles.

Thanks!

Alan Burton

Last edited by markr04; 12-21-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:25 AM
Tech Elite

You need to email me at [email protected] your full name and order number.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Here is another place that you can get apparel.

http://dialedinc.com/apparel.html
Old 12-24-2009, 11:58 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Alan,

Since I spoke up in this public forum about my frustration with CarolinasRC, it's only fair that I also post an update for others to see that you are trying to make good on this stuff.

I appreciate your effort.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.