R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 12-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default My best skrew up ever!

Some how, I dont know but when my nitro Razor arrived today there was not 1 but 2. I was like what the so I contacted the seller and he said that is what I paid for. I am happy as he**.
And with me being me and waiting till the last minute do get my littler brother a present. HA HA what good luck.
Nitro kicks ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

awesome? i think
C.Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
Tech Rookie

Yea it is
Nitro kicks ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Only nitro razor I know of is made by Gilette
JBURCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:53 AM   #5
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBURCH View Post
Only nitro razor I know of is made by Gilette
First thing that popped in my head. 'Course these young lads woundn't undestand.
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:15 AM   #6
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

I think I topped myself last weeknd. The buggy a main was just about to start and my car dies as I am pulling up to my pit guy to start last. I just bumped from the b main so I was pretty happy. My pit guy runs it back and pits it onthe box and it won't start. We change the plug and the race director gives us a 1 min call, still won't start. I come down off the drivers stand to help him and can't get it started. We pop the body off and it looks like the the fuel line may have been burnt so I run and grab a piece. Another fellow racer tries to help us and still it won't start. They started the race and I can't figure out why my car is dead. Finally someone ody looks in the gas tank - bone dry- I ran it out of gas, that's all that was wrong. I forgot to fill it before the warm up started. So the other day I go to practice and my pit man from that race reminds me what I really need practice on, filling my car up with gas. Hahaha ohh well lesson learned - these things do need gas... Oops
Frank L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:24 AM   #7
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank L View Post
I think I topped myself last weeknd. The buggy a main was just about to start and my car dies as I am pulling up to my pit guy to start last. I just bumped from the b main so I was pretty happy. My pit guy runs it back and pits it onthe box and it won't start. We change the plug and the race director gives us a 1 min call, still won't start. I come down off the drivers stand to help him and can't get it started. We pop the body off and it looks like the the fuel line may have been burnt so I run and grab a piece. Another fellow racer tries to help us and still it won't start. They started the race and I can't figure out why my car is dead. Finally someone ody looks in the gas tank - bone dry- I ran it out of gas, that's all that was wrong. I forgot to fill it before the warm up started. So the other day I go to practice and my pit man from that race reminds me what I really need practice on, filling my car up with gas. Hahaha ohh well lesson learned - these things do need gas... Oops
haha been there before, not during a race. it usually happens about 2 hours before practice is over, you break a part and frantically try to fix it in time to get back on the track. get it fixed and haul a** out of the staging area only to forget the fuel bottle. too bad these things dont run on hopes and dreams, mine would fly then
C.Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #8
Tech Regular

the worst one was i cleaned my tires before the main and dropped my car down just as they started I did not even get a warm up lap and I get about 3/4 of a lap complete and two tires come off completely lol I forgot to tighten the wheels
Old 12-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i pulled the run out of gas stunt, good times, lol good this it was only a club race, one time my pit guy grabbed the wrong fuel bottle and put byrons in my car instead of nitrotane, car didnt run so well lol.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:37 PM   #10
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank L View Post

pulled something near identical this summer....local club race but never the less.....felt like such a dummie.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote