Monty, send the medium rear tower and shocks with the car
Trevor Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #32
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Kyosho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank L View Post
Not here in CA the tracks are dominated by losi and mugen is a second. There are alot of hot bodies but they dont seem to hold up long (I know someone will say they do but they dont). Even the faithful K car guys have gone losi. I would still say losi has the best track support around.
I know personally that at Arc Raceway ,there was maybe one Mp9 at the beginning of 09, but now there are at least 10 mp9's and gaining every week i am helping people tune there mp9's in. There was a couple faithful mugen drivers also switching over also. In the Revalation raceway area there alot of losi's and thats a given seeing Drake there alot practicing. I also know those people who switch cars everytime the new release comes out and do ok at first but lack the sense to realize you need to work on your car to make it perform for your driving style. I have people tell me the Mp9 breaks but thats after i see them clip the pipe full throttle or bounce off the track wall . If you run Kyosho you can also Pm me with any set-up help. Anthony Howarth
ON A MISSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #33
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ON A MISSION View Post
I know personally that at Arc Raceway ,there was maybe one Mp9 at the beginning of 09, but now there are at least 10 mp9's and gaining every week i am helping people tune there mp9's in. There was a couple faithful mugen drivers also switching over also. In the Revalation raceway area there alot of losi's and thats a given seeing Drake there alot practicing. I also know those people who switch cars everytime the new release comes out and do ok at first but lack the sense to realize you need to work on your car to make it perform for your driving style. I have people tell me the Mp9 breaks but thats after i see them clip the pipe full throttle or bounce off the track wall . If you run Kyosho you can also Pm me with any set-up help. Anthony Howarth
nitro challenge?
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:32 AM   #34
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitpop View Post
Honestly, the SE car is a great deal on a VERY good car. It has all the stuff that was improved over the TKI (first release) model. You would have to be a little nutty not to want the SE over the TKI.
i am kinda crazy ya know

happens with too many of Ross' diet cokes
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #35
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default mp9 SE

What is you guy run set-up mp9 se on the indoor high bite track
thank you
trf415msx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #36
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default spacers

I would limit travel in the rear with plastic spacer under the shock pistons, it is more consistent than using droop screws, and is perfectly even from left to right, and never changes.....