R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 12-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default any one able to make custom cf pieces? anodizing?

hey guys im hoping to find someone i can get to make a custom carbon fiber piece for me it is pretty hard as there are many raised/flats/etc. its for an rc10gt2 and it would be the rear shock i already have a brand spankin new rc10gt2 factory team kit on the way along with carbon fiber front shock tower/upper deck/chassis and would like to have a match rear one but no one makes it.i assume that it would be vaccum formed(i think thats what they do for stuff like this). this will be a shelf queen/ran every now and then and it will have a ton of cf and anodized aluminum.

that is my next question. does any do custom anodizing? i will be getting all the blue factory team stuff done,upper deck mounting posts,header and pipe,full custom stainless steel screw kit,and some more stuff.

im looking to have it done in like an antifreeze green color.
pm me if you can make cf and anodizing.

i have some stuff to trade which i would prefer(or a trade plus cash) or else if its not crazy expensive i can do cash
87fierogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
Tech Rookie

I'm pretty sure you can't annodize the stainless steel screw kit. Also, most annodizers will only want to take cash. gruntbull.com has done pretty good anno and anno'd some random stuff. I'd check them out. They might turn you down as they mainly do paintball stuff, but I wouldn't be suprised if they did it for you anyway.
Biscuit451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #3
Tech Initiate

only reason i mentioned a trade in hopes someone on here has their own biz or has acess to it in their spare time but cash is cool also. what kind of hardware can you ano?
87fierogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87fierogt View Post
only reason i mentioned a trade in hopes someone on here has their own biz or has acess to it in their spare time but cash is cool also. what kind of hardware can you ano?
Only Aluminum mostly, but they can do titanium and magnesium.
Kalgard Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I do black anodizing

Only way to go